ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Josh Mattews' interview with Alfred Perez

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Josh Mattews' interview with Alfred Perez Empty
PostSubject: Josh Mattews' interview with Alfred Perez   Josh Mattews' interview with Alfred Perez EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Alfred is walking in the backstage area and then stops as he sees Todd Evans come out is locker room and stare at him. Evans walks right pass Alfred and snarles at him, then begins to walk away, Alfred seems to not care or be frightened by "The Canidian" Todd Evans. AWO interviewer: Josh Matthews walks over to Alfred.
Josh Matthews
Hey Alfred, can I talk to you on you, your opponent, and your match?
Alfred Perez
Uh... sure, ask away...
Josh Mattews
Ok, thank you. So, Alfred what do you know about your opponent "The Canidian" Todd Evans?
Alfred Perez
I don't know much by I know a few things about him... Todd likes to hurt people well he has never been in the ring with someone like me a highflyer, I am the type of person who no matter what type of pain you put me through I will get up and keep fighting. Mark Henry hit the World's Strongest Slam on me and I kept getting up. Kevin Nash hit four Jacknife Powerbombs on me one after another after another. I get up no matter what happens I don't give up. But, Mr. Todd Evans, you can't say the same. Chris Jericho locked me in the Walls Of Jericho and I didn't tap out I locked in a Inverted Sharpshooter and made him tap. That's what's gonna happen to you Mr. Evans. So, Josh what's your next question?
Josh Matthews
Well my last question is, how do you expect to beat that monster of a man Todd Evans?
Alfred Perez
I told ya, I am gonna make that steroid freak tap out to an Inverted Sharpshooter. Todd, you're screawed.
Alfred Perez walks away as the scene fades.
-END OF PROMO-
Back to top Go down

Josh Mattews' interview with Alfred Perez
Page 1 of 1