ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Josh Mattews interviews Mike Cole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Josh Mattews interviews Mike Cole Empty
PostSubject: Josh Mattews interviews Mike Cole   Josh Mattews interviews Mike Cole EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 am

Mike Cole is shown backstage with Josh Mattews who´s about to interview him.
Josh Mattews
Ladies and gentlemens please welcome my guest at this time Mike Cole......now Cole would you like to tell us something about your match last week?
Cole stares at Mattews looking a little pissed off with the question he asked him.
Mike Cole
Well........what an "interesting" question Josh,first of all my loss was unfair since I didnt actually got pinned in fact I proved myself in that match...how? you may ask,well I landed on my godamn neck yet I still could kick out but that "Pussy" Phillip Phillps couldnt kick out of a simple move that Michael London did,that was pathetic....in fact everthing about Phillips is pathetic,but if I have went one on one with either Phillips or London I would have came in top.
Josh Mattews.
Well this week´s matchard was revealed....and it looks like your not in the battle royal for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.
Mike Cole
....I just heard that too and in all honesty thats unfair,you have bad wrestlers like Phillips and Anton in the match but not me!!!! instead I´m in a match against Alex Jester a man who couldnt even get a strike on his opponent last week....is this a joke? seriously I shold be in the main event instead of Phillips he was the one that got pinned in the match yet I´m the one that´s not on the main event???!!!Thats completely unfair!!!!
Josh Mattews
Speaking of Alex Jester,your match against him is for a shot at the Intercontinental championship,do you think you can pull of a win?
Mike Cole laughs at Josh Mattews question.
Mike Cole
Josh......I dont think I can pull off a win....I KNOW that I will win the match!!!!Alex Jester is a complete joke and he doesnt stan any chance against me....speaking of wich he said that I was going to get my ass kicked....wow I´m sooooo scared...what kind of threat is that?Jester I want you to listen and understand this....you are not going to win our match and I will be the first ever Intercontinental champion in AWO history!!!!!!.....and after I win the Intercontinental championship....I´m going to get the World Heavyweight Championship!!!!
Josh Mattews
Well thanks for your time Mike.
Mike Cole goes back to his locker room as the camera fades black
Back to top Go down

Josh Mattews interviews Mike Cole
Page 1 of 1