ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A quick interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A quick interview Empty
PostSubject: A quick interview   A quick interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 am

As the cameraman follows the reporter it seems that they are trying to catch to Tevon Hunter.

Reporter

Tevon Hunter, what you said about Lebron Kingston earlier today what made you not like him in the first place cause he seems cool to a few people.

Tevon Hunter

Well that's the problem at hand, he "looks" cool to a lot of people but he's not. The man is a complete phony the kind of people I really don't like. Can't you tell from his fake hood accent. I bet he's not even from Brooklyn to be real with you. The man is just a poser who's trying to get by with this stereotypical gimmick which amazes me how he got signed to the first place.

Reporter

Is the gimmick the problem itself with Lebron or is it his in ring ability?

Tevon Hunter

Well I have a problem with both, I think he's complete shit. When he talks it feels like I want to pull the trigger. Also how he carries himself in the back it's embarrassing and I quite find it offensive as well being a complete ignorant asshole. I mean besides his gimmick that Damon or Rose can get a hold of is his lame as gimmick and that his first name is Lebron, not to be confused with Lebron James aka King James but the lame ass wrestler Lebron Kingston/. But seeing his interview he should stick to something to what he's good at, and that's basketball but he's not good at that either.

Reporter

Well thank you for your time Tevon.

Tevon Hunter

No problem.
End Of Promo
Back to top Go down

A quick interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO Features :: Character Development-
Jump to: