ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Alfred isn't gonna back down.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred isn't gonna back down. Empty
PostSubject: Alfred isn't gonna back down.   Alfred isn't gonna back down. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 am

Alfred walks to the ring in a leather jacket and with a mic in one hand and a barbwire covered baseball bat.

Alfred Perez
So Xavier, you think that you can beat me listen, I understand that you don't care about my past. I don't care about you, your past, or your future. I have another 20 years max in this business. You have what another 2, maybe 3 years? Xavier, I don't like you, you don't like me, thats understandable there aren't many who like a "low class" Mexican as I've been called. Now, if you would listen to me, Xavier this all I got now, I need this and I won't let anyone get in my way of doing this I love this. So, Xavier you may not like the fans, and you may not like the guys in the back who all theses fans respect!

Alfred paused as the crowd started to cheer and chant:
ALFREDO, ALFREDO, ALFREDO, ALFREDO, ALFREDO, ALFREDO!

Alfred looked stunned.

Alfred Perez
You guys must have followed me here because only UEW fans would know that name! But, back to my point, Xavier I have some really big news for you, at Phenomenon your gonna meet my best friend in the whole intire world his name is batty.

Alfred looks at his bat with a smile on his face and holds it above his head.

Alfred Perez
My idea here is that if I win, then the following week we have an extreme rules match my favorite match. But, if Xavier wins we compete in a match of his choosing! WHO HERE WANTS TO SEE THAT HAPPEN?

The crowd cheers and Alfred has a grin on his face.

Alfred Perez
Well than, if Xavier isn't to pussy to except my add-on to the match then we got a match the next week. I will see you all this friday, stay safe and don't what?

Crowd
FUCK UP!

Alfred Perez
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!

Alfred walks out of the ring and goes backstage.

Back to top Go down

Alfred isn't gonna back down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: