ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

An Interview With The Butler.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-The Good Butler-
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
-The Good Butler-

Pointz : 363
Thanks Hit : 0

An Interview With The Butler. Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With The Butler.   An Interview With The Butler. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 pm

The camera shots shows the lovely Lauren Brooke standing mid ring as a capacity AWO crowd roars with anticipation of what is to come next on this high intensity night. They have all been riled up as this “super show” has been quite the show indeed. Lauren raises her right arm, with microphone in hand, to her lips as she begins to speak to the restless crowd.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to your Extreme Champion, William Black!”

Thunderous jeers echo throughout the entire arena as “Jack The Ripper” by the rock group Afi hits the speakers like a brick, meaning one thing, and one thing only. William Black, with his title slung over his shoulder, emerges from backstage to the entrance stage. The boos somehow begin to get even louder as this Anti American is sure to fire up this crowd to no end during this segment. He then begins to walk down the entrance ramp while adjusting his tie as he is wearing his usual suit. He then stands, roughly, six feet from the ring, and stops dead in his tracks. Slowly moving his head from side to side, he sneers into the audience, not appreciating the cold welcome, he is the Extreme Champion after all. The Butler sedately makes his way to the three steel ring steps before hastily jogging up them like they were some sort of obstacle put there just to interfere with his mission of getting into the AWO ring. After he seems to wipe his feet on the ring apron, he enters the ring between the top and middle rope. A member of the ring crew steps on top of the first ring step and outstretches his arm with a microphone just for William in his possession. Black notices this and takes a step or two over to the man before snatching the microphone from him and immediately placing it to his side as it appears he is waiting for Lauren Brooke to begin this interview.

“William, you called for this interview to give your thoughts on numerous questions that you've been asked over the last week. So, first question, what are you planning in doing next here, in the AWO, as they seem to have issues booking you in meaningful matches? His words, not mine.. “

“Well, since thrown to and fro like a piece of meat, I am looking to simply get a shot at what should truly be mine. Of course, I am speaking of the World Championship. This jobber's title definitely is not good enough for a man of my stature. I, William Black, should be headlining shows with the World Title draped over my shoulder, of course.”

The AWO fans that pack the arena appear to be flabbergasted. Even thinking of the hated William Black as a headlining champion gives any true fan the shudders. Lauren proceeds to ask the next question of this interview.

“Well, if you win a main title, what will happen to the Extreme Title?”

“More then likely get tossed in the dumpster in the backstreets. That's all that this dreadful thing deserves.”

“I've had just about enough of this, thoughts on your match later tonight, and about Matty Knoxville's words of respect towards you?”

William Black pauses the verbal onslaught, and seems to actually pick his next words carefully. He adores being respected, but, at the same time, is insulted that the likes of Matty would dare say he would beat him.

“Well, dearest, you see, Matty Knoxville will not be taken lightly. The bloke said he'd beat the great William Black, and that is simply a false statement. Only one man has been lucky enough, so far, so why should this nobody think he can do what several others failed to? No, this will not do, not at all. Tonight, this young man will be taught a lesson, hopefully one that he will not forget anytime soon. You can expect another win in my column, and a fresh and new loss in Matt's. I would wish him luck, but it's not going to come into play anyway, no matter how much luck you have on your side, the Butler will prevail.”

William black spikes the microphone down at Lauren's feet before storming off, making his way backstage.
Back to top Go down

An Interview With The Butler.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: