ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Michael London's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael London's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Michael London's Interview   Michael London's Interview EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Michael London is seen in his locker room outting on his in-ring boots on. Then someone knocks on his door. Michael London gave them okay to come in. The door opens and the person who has been knocking was Lauren Brooke. Michael London gets up and limps over to her to get ready for his interveiw. Lauren examines Michael London as he was limping towards her and then she finally looks at Michael London's face. Then Lauren begins to speak.
Lauren Brooks
Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is none other than Michael London. So Michael tell me, how do you feel being here in AWO? Also how do you feel about the General Manager of AWO?
Lauren Brooks brings the microphone to Michael London's mouth. Michael London took some time to gather his thoughts how he feels about being here in theb AWO. Michael London then begins to speak
Michael London
You ask me how I feel about AWO and my honest answer is that already and keep in mind that I haven't competed yet but already I have been disrespected by the people here. Like do they know who I am? Do they really know how dangerous I can be, Lauren? Well Lauren it seems that no one here truely knows how good or dangerous Michael London truely is, I've heard from plenty of people here saying how they are going to be the first world champion. I've also heard that people say that they are the face of this company, but sadly to say that they are wrong, all they are doing is imitating me. You see Lauren Brooks I know most of these people well enough to know that they have no orignality. All they are through my eyes and soon enough you will see it as well and hopefully our General Manager will see it to, is that all they are is a flash in the pan and to let them all know that the World Heavyweight Championship is mine it's reserved for none other than Michael London.
Michael London pause for a minuet and begins to speak again
Michael London
To answer your next question Lauren is that the General Manager has no human compassion. If you haven't notice that he is forcing me into a match which has extreme implications. But I guess it wasn't enough but he would put me inside the ring with two other men. Tell me Lauren Brooks how is that fair? Would you ever treat your golden talent that way?
Lauren Brooks tries to answer but Michael London cut her off before she gets to say a single word.
Michael London
The answers are no, it's not fair for me to be treated the way I am and also no you wouldn't risk the life of your most valuable talent here in AWO. But unfortunately General Manager Damon Moore doesn't see that. In case you didn't know Lauren that I'm injured because I bet you do. You've been looking at me seeing if I'm really injured or not. So go ahead Lauren ask me if I'm injured or not. Don't be afraid ask.
Lauren Brooks brings the microphone back to her and begins to speak again.
Lauren Brooks
Honestly Michael, I think you're okay to compete I don't think that your injury is that bad that you've claim it to be. So I think you're able to compete in tonight's triple threat Extreme Rules Match.
Michael London was shock to hear what Lauren had said to him. Lauren Brooks brings the microphone back to Michael London to let him speak. Michael London regain his composure and speaks again.
Michael London
I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that Lauren. Next question please.
Lauren Brooks brings the microphone back to her.
Lauren Brooks
Well Michael it looks like you have caught the eyes of other wrestlers here in AWO. Ever since your run in with Damon Moore earlier. How do you feel about what they have been saying about you?
Michael London
Well Lauren it seems that I am the most talked about wrestler here in this companu. They all know that I'm going to be world champion soon. It doesn't suprise me that my two closest friends Jacob Wolfe and Mike Cole talk about me. But at the same time it's sad how those two are going to talk trash about me and what I do. To be honest when I team up with Mike Cole I was the star in the tag team. Out of the two of us I was the only one who has became champion. I've won the SWE Hardcore Champion. Actually I still have the title un my possession since I was the last champion before the company shut down. Also speaking of Jacob Wolfe he wasn't all that bright to begin with. Sure we have been partners in some promotions but his in-ring ability isn't up to par. That's why he's not really cut out for singles competition. He may tell you has done this but don't let him lie to you. You see he has probably been with like eight or nine tag team partners. Like the others that teamed up with him I've notice that all he was doing was riding our coat tails to the top making himself feel and look relevant. But in actuality he's not same with Mike Cole to all he was to me is a right hand man or a follow up guy. He's not really needed but it would be a smart idea to keep him around in case you do need him. They both claim that they will be World Heavyweight Champion but sadly for them and everyone else is that the only man here who is going to be the AWO World Heavyweight Champion is Michael London. So Lauren Brooks I want you to get out of my locker room because to be honest I'm tired of looking at your dumb ass.
Lauren Brooks leaves the Michael London's locker room and shut the door behind her. Then the camera focuses on Michael London has he sits back down and heavily bandage his ankle as the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

Michael London's Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: