ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Night Of Your Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Night Of Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Night Of Your Life   Night Of Your Life EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Aidan Raider is seen walking along the streets, holding his AWO World Heavyweight title. People look at him, while he passes, some realize who he is, and ask for autographes, while some simply walk on, ignoring him. Aidan Raider stops outside a store, looks around and enters. He comes out, holding a bag of candy, eating it happily.

Aidan Raider - Ever been to Ontario, Canada? I grew up in a small village, just south of here. Nothing like the big city at all. We had about a population of about 1200 people. Everybody knew everybody. No two people had the same name. If I said a common name like ''John'', then everybody would know who I meant. Of course, that all changed. You know, urban sprawl and all that, but yeah, I don't teach geography, so I won't go to much into that.

Aidan Raider finishes the rest of the candy, and throws it into the nearby bin, before taking a energy drink out of his pocket, opening it, and gulping it all down in one go, before throwing it in the bin also.

But yeah. Barbed Consequences takes place soon. This is my last stop before the pay per view. I've wrestled here before I made it into the AWO, and this is where I want to be, when I retire, you know? I want to spend my last few days with my family, and normally, I'd like it to be in private, but after seeing what Alex Jester said about me, I feel like I have to reply. He's talking about Evolution, and how it's going to pass me by. He's talking about how he is GENETICALLY better then me, and how he's starting a new era in professional wrestling. It doesn't matter what Alex Jester brings to the plate. In 10 years time, you look at the roster for AWO, and I'll still be there, hopefully, still successful. I'm going to adapt, like I always do, so, no, nothing's passing me by. Now, onto the next point. Genetics. Alex thinks, because his father and grandfather (never heard of them either) were good wrestlers, means he'll be good too. Sure, you've improved, but like I've said before, this is my time. You're still in my shadow, AJ, and until you win the world title, you'll be in your father's and grandfather's shadow too. Alex thinks he's the full package, but he's far from it. He's confident, which is a important quality, but that's only going to get you so far. You say you're the total package. You say you have the body every man wants, and that every woman wants to be with you. But I have something that you don't have, and something that you're not going to get, and until you get it, you're nothing. And that's the world heavyweight title. Nobody remembers second best Alex, which is what you are. Remember this. If you're first, then you're first, but if you're second ... you're nothing.
Back to top Go down

Night Of Your Life
Page 1 of 1