ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Life of a Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

The Life of a Champion Empty
PostSubject: The Life of a Champion   The Life of a Champion EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 pm

~ The scene opens outside a metro lightrail station outside dozens of people are awaiting the next train stop. As the camera is turned around by its handler it is revealed to be none other than Xavier Serikaz. He is not looking like his normal sleek self, he is wearing a Minnesota Twins baseball cap, a black zip up hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. There is a calm serene presence about him today. ~

" Welcome to my home, welcome to Minnesota. I figured you all would be interested what I'm like when I'm not doing radio shows or showing up at elementary schools like a good champion should be doing. Today is about showing the other side of Xavier Serikaz. By the way just for today, you can call me by my real name. Michael Xavier. Yes born and raised with that name my parents so elequently gave me at birth but now unless you actually know me no one really knows anymore. But here I am as real as it gets. I am bringing you inside my life in Minnesota. This is about as candid as you'll ever see me so don't get used to it and I really hope you all enjoy your adventure with a champion of wrestling. "

~ The Metro lightrail train pulls up to the station as everyone starts to walk inside. Michael holds onto a silver pole as the seats are filled up. ~

" I figured today we would take a stroll through the Mall of America, my old stomping grounds and the largest retail mall in the world. I could drive but what fun would that be. You've all seen my Shelby Mustang dozens of times but if you want to see the real me then the lightrail it is. See Alex Jester wants to call me a phony or a fraud, he doesn't know how wrong he really is. I've told Alex time and time again to do his homework on me but it is quite obvious he hasn't done anything. Look me up on google, hell I'm on facebook and twitter. Information about me isn't hard to find. But alas just like the eight other guys I have beaten in my time in the AWO. Alex is just another victim of the enigma. I have sat down and watched your promos Alex, I have studied you throughly and I have come to one solid conclusion. "

~ The lightrail train makes another stop at a station as more people shuffle onto the train. Michael signs a few autographs while they are stopped as the camera is moved around panning the train the outside. As the door shuts a draft of cool air comes into the train. A rare smile comes across the face of Michael. ~

" I love it when I'm home. It is a rare occasion now days since I spend most of my time in Florida. Don't get me wrong I love it down there but this is home. This is where I was born and this is where I belong. These people are the reason I started wrestling because they have adored me since day one. You see Minnesota people are very loyal to their home town wrestlers no matter how far away they are they will always send me things to sign, when I'm home I am a huge celebrity. But really in my heart of hearts I am just your average Minnesota citizen that got lucky with fame and fortune. See I'm not the big bad guy from the Foundation that everyone sees me portray in the AWO. I am really just your average guy who happens to have a job that he loves doing. I have money, I have cars, I have a nice house here and in Florida. I have it made really, I was smart with my money when I was younger and I was fortunate enough to cash out my stocks at the right time and made it big. So Alex when you say I have had everything handed to me on a silver platter you are oh so very wrong once again. I have earned everything I have, I have earned every win on my record and I damn sure earned the AWO Intercontinental Championship. So when you come and say nothing has been earned its just more fuel to the fire in our match this coming friday. "

~ The lightrail train passes under a tunnel and goes into complete darkness for a brief moment as it comes to the other end of the tunnel it is revealed to be the station at the Mall of America, obvious by the big neon sign that says " MALL OF AMERICA. " Several people shuffle out of the train including Michael. He stops at the steps and takes a deep breath in and smiles. He is very content being back home.~

" Welcome to the Mall Of America my old stomping grounds. This is where I worked before I made the decision to become a professional wrestler. "

~ Xavier turns the camera outward as you can see the long hallway with a nail salon and subway on one side of the hall along with a pizzaria and a small jewlery shop on the other side. In the middle of the hallway is an escalator, one going up and one going down to the underground aquarium. Xavier continues walking and goes into a big open space filled with cold steel folding chairs. Michael is approached by a mob of fans all holding out various items to be signed. One by one by one they all get signed as Michael shakes each one of their hands. ~

" I love my fans they are ever so respectful and patient here in Minnesota. The fans in Florida are a whole different breed except the kids of course. The older ones are pushy and demanding. "

~ Michael continues to walk around the rotunda, down another hall and into an amusement park inside the mall. Michael jumps as his cell phone goes off in his pocket. He pulls it out and reads the text.. " You bastard you didn't tell anyone you were back home. You need to come upstairs, the girls and I have a surprise for you...ps bring your big belt. xoxo - Jackie. " A smirk comes across his face as he turns the camera to his self. ~

" Well well duty calls, if your wondering who Jackie is well. Your in for a treat today. Guess the champion gets his just desserts. "

~ Michael turns around and heads for the elevator directly behind him. There is a crowd standing and waiting for the elevator to come down. With a ding, the doors open and everyone shuffles into the elevator including Michael. Several kids look up at him with big smiles on their faces and each one of them recognize who he is. The bell rings as the doors open for the third floor, a couple people get out then the door closes once again. One more floor up and the doors open up as the elevator empties out. Michael takes a hard right and heads down the hall. On one side is a classier restaurant with dim lighting on the other is an acme comedy club. Michael continues down the hall and as he turns the camera it reveals to be a brightly lit bar restaurant called " Hooters ". Michael smiles as he is greeted by his friend Jackie and a couple of the other girls. ~

Jackie: Hey mister you need to take that big belt out for the girls, they like a man with a big belt.

~ Michael is speechless as he unzips the duffle bag and takes out the AWO Intercontinental title, the girls start to cheer and one grabs a megaphone and jumps up onto a bar chair. ~

Mandy: Ladies and Gentlemen I need your attention, live at Hooters we have a very special guest. None other than the AWO Intercontinental Champion, Xaaaaaaaaaaavier Serikaz!

~ The crowd errupts into applause and cheers for Michael, the hometown crowd is always a ruckus one. Several people approach him for pictures and autographs. One by one Michael signs sheets of paper, napkins hell even some t-shirts. Dozens of pictures are taken with the fans as he is sure the captions on their facebook pages will read " OMG Xavier @ Hooters MOA! " As the crowd dispurses Jackie and the girls bring Michael a big plate of barbeque wings and jojo style fries and a big mug of Guiness lager. A big grin comes across the fans of Michael as the girls surround him for one final picture and each one of them kisses his cheek as Michael digs into the food. ~

" Well folks looks like I have alot on my plate. Until next time I hope you enjoyed your time with the Champion. To Alex Jester, jealousy sucks doesn't it? "

~ Michael shuts off the camera as the scene goes to black. ~
Back to top Go down

The Life of a Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: