ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Living the good life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Living the good life. Empty
PostSubject: Living the good life.   Living the good life. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 pm

The scene opens in the roof top lounging area of a building as the camera pans around the view from the rooftop is amazing. Palm trees, miles of beach and crystal blue water and the most pristen blue sky you could ever imagne. The camera continues to pan around to take in the view then it stops as the AWO Intercontinental champion, Xavier Serikaz comes into focus.

Living the good life. Normal_ApL46LwCIAIJTro

Lacey: Hey there champ. This place is amazing, I'm so glad we got to escape that ice box of Minnesota for a change. I was starting to turn into a popsicle baby and you know I don't like the cold and rainy anyways!

Xavier: Is...is someone complaining? Just a couple weeks ago when it was nice like it is here in Orlando you said the same thing about Minnesota. But then again us true Minnesotans are the ultimate complainers when it comes to the weather.

Lacey: I could name a dozen people that are like that but we're not here to complain about the weather. We are here today for what baby?

Xavier: This my friends is the first edition of my personal video blog. Something Lacey and I have been cooking up since she came into my life. I don't want to miss a moment of our lives together so I figure this is the best way to chronical those special moments.

~ Lacey takes a seat on a long blue lounging chair as Xavier takes a seat next to her. ~

Lacey: This isn't just to film us together though. This will be just another venue to vent our frustrations and talk about our matches in the wrestling ring. Like the fact I have no clue who I am facing as I am booked against a mystery opponent. But what's funny is I really don't care who you are because I have this man next to me in my life. This man is the light of my once very dark life. I know what its like to hide and I know what its like to live in the darkness but he has shown me the light and has brought me out of that once very dark hole I lived in. I feel sorry for Kris Storm, Xavier and Kris used to be good friends but jealous and envy took ahold of Kris and shattered what little friendship there was.

Xavier: Lacey is right you know. Kris, you've always seen things through rose colored glasses. You've always said oh no everything is fine, nothing needs improving. But as you said yourself the guys coming into the AWO are getting better and better with each passing day. Eventually my streak will end, eventually some hot shot will come through and catch me on a bad day and the streak will be over. But I have bad news for you Kris, that will not be you.

~ Xavier grabs the camera from Lacey and walks to the blocking him from a 50 foot drop to an olympic sized pool. He turns the camera around to face himself. ~

Xavier: See Kris last time I went to the ring I was very focused on confirming everything you said. The Foundation ending and proving your envy for my success. I am not sorry the Foundation has to come to a crashing hault like this Kris. I knew it would happen eventually. I know that envy that has possessed you Kris, I've felt it. I've lived it and by the grace of god it has left my soul and I am a better man for it. I know your type Kris, you talk about Total Domination. Your rose colored glasses you wear have tunnel vision and you can never see the bigger picture. That is why the Foundation failed. It is because you couldn't see the fact that the Foundation needed improvement, that we needed to bring in some of these hot shot new guys to the AWO to add to the Foundations legacy in the AWO. But now here we are, the group is dead and we are going to be face to face in the ring not as team mates but as bitter enemies. I didn't want it to end this way Kris but since this is the way you see things going. Then so be it.

~ Xavier turns the camera back around and walks up to Lacey and bends down to kiss her as she turns to the camera. ~

" This is what living the good life is like. Be jealous! "
Back to top Go down

Living the good life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: