ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Ruin The Night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Ruin The Night. Empty
PostSubject: Ruin The Night.   Ruin The Night. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:49 pm

The scene opens up. It's night time, pitch black, with only the moon to provide light any sort of light.
Aidan Raider steps onto the scene, and begins to walk, before stopping, on a cliff. He casually sits down and
looks up at the moon. Aidan turns around and faces the camera.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
Oh hey, didn't see you there. It was Valentine's Day two days ago. Most of the single people out there, aka the ones that can't get laid, treated it as a nomal Tuesday. Due to me being a AWO wrestler, always out on the road entertaining people, I missed Valentine's Day this year. Instead, I was at the gym, staying in tip top shape for my match against Phillip Phillips on Fusion.
You know, I remember being a kid. I could do what I wanted. Go where I wanted. In fact, this place holds
special memories for me. It's actually where I met my ... you know what? That's a story for another day.

Aidan stands up, and walks back to his car.

I can't be bothered with the past anymore. I'm not going to long for what might have been. Aidan Raider is
all for the future. My match against Phillip Phillips on Friday. Well, first off, I gotta say that our loss to
H-E-E-L on the last Fusion was entirely his fault. Second off, I'm a better wrestler then he is, and a better
wrestler then he'll ever be, and third, I am going to destroy him on Friday. If you think that crushed testicles
(if he actually had testicles in the first place) was bad, what I'm going to do to him on Fusion is going to be
ten times worse.

END OF PROMO.
Back to top Go down

Ruin The Night.
Page 1 of 1