ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Mr. Friday Night!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr. Friday Night! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Friday Night!   Mr. Friday Night! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Spitta Andretti arrives at the AWO press conference. His car pulls up as he parks the car. The camera zooms in on Spitta as he gets out the car. Spitta gets out the car in an all black suit as he walks up to the building. The press run around him and try to ask questions before he gets into the conference. Spitta arrives at the door as he opens the door for himself and goes over to the press conference. His entrance music plays as he makes his way to the podium. Spitta takes a drink of the water provided for him. He begins to look around as his entrance music stops playing. He looks around for a good question to elaborate on. His entourage point out a good question as Spitat begins to speak on the topic at hand.

Interviewer 1: Spitta, how do you feel on your opponent this week at Fusion with having the previous week off? Any ring rust?

Spitta Andretti: Nah. I don't really much care for my opponent and what he says about me. He wants me to "put up or shut up", and that's exactly what I'll do. I'm not holding back this week as I've been issued a challenge. He says I won't bury him with my great wrestling technique, but hey. This kid has to get knocked down a couple pegs to step back into reality. I plan on obliterating him with everything that I got. I'm not here to be a pussy and go easy on my opponents. That's just not me, man. Alex Kross? Ha? Who is this guy? I've never heard of him before in my life. I don't really have much to say about him or anything like that, but the kid has a big mouth. He likes to run his mouth on me when he doesn't even know me. I'm totally fine with this predicament, I'll have a fun time raising my hand up on Fusion. Ya know.. Since I am Mr. Friday Night. I mean, the kid even wants me to put my bank heist match at the next pay-per-view.. Why should I do that? Do I need to take that opportunity away from you also? I have no problem with it as I don't really care. I won't be walking out of Fusion the loser of the match. I'm not a loser in life. But I can't say the same for this Alex Kross kid, whatever his name is. I can't be asked to keep track of names that don't go far into this company. I don't give a damn what accomplishments this kid has, I don't care where he stands on the company. He sure needs to hit the weight room and get ready to train for my arsenal of superior wrestling moves. I have the advantage on him, clearly. I'm Mr. AWO, Mr. Friday Night, Mr. Pay-Per-View.. Spitta Andretti! No need to carry on about me though, this question isn't about me. I'm coming to a wrap on this topic, though. But Alex Kross, whoever you are, when I lay you down for the 3 count, you better respect me. I'll be coming out of Fusion the winner, my 2nd match.. And I'm already getting dogged here. The voices in my mind tell me to obliterate you, but my heart tells me to go easy on your soul.. I'll do none of this. I will destroy you come Friday. No big deal though, I'll see you come Fusion pussyboy.

Spitta takes a drink of water as he continues on with the questions. He takes a deep breathe and begins to speak. He taunts the crowd as he poses for the camera. He quickly gets back to the press conference as another question is at hand. He looks over at the next interviewer as he asks a question Spitta feels comfortable on answering.

Interviewer 2: Spitta! You made quick work of your opponent two weeks ago and pulled off an impressive segment last week, what exactly are your plans for this week? Sorry to kinda repeat the first question, as if I'm curious of your plans this week?

Spitta Andretti: Ha. Simple. Destroy this nobody that I'm up against. I have nothing against him, but he wants me to put my money where my mouth is. And I'll be doing just that, sir. I'll be raising my hands in victory as I leave the ring with this nobody on the floor. I can't even be asked to remember this kids name, that's how unimportant he is to society. I don't mean to be an asshole or anything, but I guess that's just my personality. I mean, my in ring characteristic is to crush any opponent that I'm given. Meaning that be the world champion, or anyone else for that matter. I don't go easy on anybody. If you have a bone to pick with me, face me. I'm not scared of jack shit. You can be 100 pounds bigger than me, a foot taller than me.. I'm not letting down. I'll take advantage of my disadvantage and bury my opponent like I'm going to bury this nobody. I'm one of a kind, I put on a show day in and day out. I'll win this match, keep winning, go on to Bank Heist, and win that match. You all will see the wrath of Spitta Andretti in the next few weeks as I'm just getting started. I'm going to raise my fist up to the sky as the victor come Fusion, and that's a guarantee. I'm putting my heart out into that match and putting on a GREAT match for every fan that's in attendance. I don't care about your ethnicity, your age, your characteristics.. You all will love the match I will be putting on. I mean, my victory against Alex Kross.. Mr. Nobody. Like I said, I'm just getting started here. I'm just getting started in this press conference as a matter of fact. I'm awaiting more questions so I can ramble on about Mr. Nobody, Alex Kross. Unfortunate for your Mr. Kross, I'm on a weeks rest and have been training my ass off for my next opponent. I'll simply bury you. And that's that.

Spitta takes another drink of his water as he wants to continue taking in questions. He takes a deep breathe again as he smirks towards the camera. Spitta takes another drink of his water as he focuses on another interviewer asking questions. Spitta gives him his full attention as the interviewer rambles on with his question, repeating it over and over again.

Interviewer 3: Mr. Andretti, do you have anything personal against your opponent, Alex Kross?

Spitta Andretti: Nothing at all. But, if he wants to run his mouth, let him. Don't even stop him from talking his shit. I'm not worried about him or anyone for that matter. I'll continue my way to the top of this company. I'm taking these millions and millions of AWO fans with me. I don't really give a damn if Alex, aka Mr. Nobody, has more experience in this company. I have the better moveset, the better in ring ability, and the better fan base. This is Spitta Nation, take it or leave it. You all might not agree with me, but I have tons of screaming fans back home that are all with me. I'm taking them to the top of this company, with me. Ignore this nobody for now everybody. I'm pretty damn sure he's gonna mess around and talk about me like I'm some kind of joke. I have no problem with that, though. I'm doing the same, but I will be doing something come Fusion that he won't do, his own saying.. I'll be putting up a great match for this nobody to shut up. Yes, that's what I will be doing. I promise to the AWO Universe that Spitta Andretti is here to stay. I'll be making my way to the top of the AWO ranks in no time, and I'll soon get my shot to face the world champion here in a great contest. Contest of the ages matter of the fact, if this match doesn't count for that.. But hey, I'm facing a nobody so this match will probably be a squash match going my way. No big deal guys, I'm just facing an irrelevant nobody that I don't care about. I don't know how to make this any more clearer, Spitta Andretti is no joke. I don't mean to talk about myself in third person like that, but hey.. It's needed sometimes. We'll all see come Fusion though, the proving ground for myself. We'll see.. We'll see..

Spitta takes another drink of his water, finishing off as he's thrown another bottle of water. Spitta cracks open the lid as he takes another drink. He continues to smirk over at the camera. He chuckles a little bit then gets back to the conference. He gives his full attention to another interviewer, wanting to get back on with the conference. Spitta listens in closely as the interviewer asks his question.

Interviewer 4: Spitta! Any words on your opponent and your tenure here so far with AWO?

Spitta Andretti: Egh. Same old same old. I'm doing great here, everybody is very welcoming.. Except my opponent, Mr. Irrelevancy.. Alex Kross! The guy has no room to talk shit on me with his ability. I have no idea who he is, though. But, I'll put on a great match. I'll make sure of that. Anything for the fans. I'm one of a kind, simple sir. The words on my opponent has pretty much already been said, but I could always ramble on and on about how scared this guy really is to face a wrestler with the ability like myself. I honestly don't even care about him. I care about the match, I care about the fans, I care about the company.. But I can't say the same for Alex. Little Alex is going to get a day of reckoning when he faces me. He wants to face me in a singles match, so he got it. But you wanna know something he won't get? That would be a victory over me. I'll improve my record here to 2-0 as Alex weeps in defeat. Oh, how great is it gonna be when this kid had the nerve to try and talk about me.. Then I come into the ring and literally destroy him? It's going to be great, man. Just great! I'm going to put on a great match and defeat this nobody! Like I said before, I'm on a weeks rest.. Pulled off an amazing segment though. But hey, we'll see come Fusion. Pretty much all I can say as of right now since I've never heard about this kid in my whole entire life. I'll be raising my fist up to the sky, like previously said, in victory. I'm not a loser. I haven't lost here, but then again I've only competed in one match. But, I took quick work of my previous opponent. I plan on doing the same thing to this Alex kid. We'll all see though. I can't predict the future or anything, but...... I plan on coming out of Fusion victorious, going 2-0, continue my hot streak and go onto bank heist... Since ya know, I'll be obliterating Alex come Fusion so I can stay put into my Bank Heist match. Then after Bank Heist, when I win, I'll be headlining the AWO! Mr. AWO.. In AWO's spotlight! Yup, that will be me in a couple weeks. Mr. Friday Night, Mr. AWO.. Mr. Excitement, Spitta Andretti! On top of the AWO!! But, I'm more focused on this week then my future here.. Alex Kross, prepare to shut your mouth when I destroy you in that ring. Just watch buddy, just watch. You're nothing to me. Consider the fact that I'm better than you in every category. Accept it, Alex. Just accept it.

Spitta's entrance music blares throughout the arena as he takes the last few sips of his water. He poses for the camera, signs some autographs, and smirks to the whole crowd. The crowd cheers in excitement as he walks off the stage. He exits the building as he continues to his car as the press still swarm around him. He gets in some last few words for Fusion!

Spitta Andretti: Be ready, Alex Kross. Mr. Friday Night is bringing it come Fusion!
Back to top Go down

Mr. Friday Night!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: