ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Ric Payne and Lex Thunder are dumbasses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Ric Payne and Lex Thunder are dumbasses Empty
PostSubject: Ric Payne and Lex Thunder are dumbasses   Ric Payne and Lex Thunder are dumbasses EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Martin Taylor Runs to the ring as the crowd boos
He holds the mic and start speaking

Well Well Well, you know guys why human says that he is better than another one?? because the fact is the opposite. Let me talk about Ric Payne first, You call yourself the dangerous one?? Well, I have a really better nickname, What about The Fat ass one? It's good isn't it?

He smirks as the crowd boos

You have never been in a wrestling match Ric. So, You can't prove that you are dangerous or not until you wrestle. I wrestled, and I found my self dangerous. Ask Lex Thunder, he tried me. You just need to shut the hell up because you are nothing than a big fat ass guy who eats donuts all day long with a collar in his hand.

As for Lex, I don't know what to say to you. I hate Ric Payne, but you have to realize that I hate you more. You think that I need this offer? Do you think I can't beat this guy? One of the reasons that makes me say no, is that you are a backstabber Coward man. I respect you, you are really dangerous, but not unbeatable. You can fool this people all you want, but you can't fool me.

Crowd boos

Our match didn't end, my hate to you will never end.
So Lex, You asked for my alliance, so you have my word, from the bottom of my heart, HELL NO!!
At the next Fusion, You won't be undefeated, and the era of Martin Taylor will begin

He lets the mic, leaves the ring and the arena gets filled with boos
Back to top Go down

Ric Payne and Lex Thunder are dumbasses
Page 1 of 1