ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Lex Thunder will lose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lex Thunder will lose Empty
PostSubject: Lex Thunder will lose   Lex Thunder will lose EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:36 am

interviewer: avenger do you have a moment to speak on lex thunders words about you

the avenger: ( discusted look on his face) lex thunder is nothing but talk. He go one thing right and that is that only one of us will walk away from fusion with an undefeated streak. what he failed to mention is the certainty that it will be i, the avenger (crowd cheers) that will be leaving with that streak. Thunder, you can talk all you want, but thunder is just a noise, lightning is what does all the damage, and that is what i bring, and just like a super hero should i will beat you in a flash. Its wrestlers like you who insist you are the best for this buisnes. and that selfishness will kill you in the long run. no one likes a stuck up blabber mouth. The championship is on everyones minds, and that will come to me in time as i EARN my spot and not only talk the talk, but walk the walk as well.
Good luck on friday Thunder, cause the storm thats coming is way out of your leaugue!

interviewer: thank you avenger
Back to top Go down

Lex Thunder will lose
Page 1 of 1