ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Martin Taylor Reply to Lex Thunder and Ric Payne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Martin Taylor Reply to Lex Thunder and Ric Payne Empty
PostSubject: Martin Taylor Reply to Lex Thunder and Ric Payne   Martin Taylor Reply to Lex Thunder and Ric Payne EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

"The electrifying pyro goes on and the light gets red as the arena gets filled with boos because Martin Taylor is heading down to the ring"

So, I heard that Ric Payne is joining my match. Should I care? Really, Should I care of a big fat ass guy who has never been in a match before? He didn't prove anything, neither me. But Lex, He thinks he is unbeatable, Phenomenal and unstoppable. But actually, HE ISN'T. So let me get this straight now with the fans, Really guys?? Really?? Just because I got my revenge from Lex then you boo me?? how pathetic. I thought you people think and do realize what should be believed and what you shouldn't. I never ever gave up on you guys, but you did. You know what you did guys?? YOU BOWED DOWN TO LEX THUNDER!!! You really lost the most honest man in Anarchy Wrestling Organization. But I ain't giving up on my dream. And my dream is being the biggest star in AWO. So watch out Ric and Lex and especially Lex. Because Lex, Watch out I am better than I've never been before especially because I want my revenge. I am done. Lex, believe me man, your talkative tongue won't help you winning. But at the end, I have respect for you. Because you are the only one that won 2 matches in this Triple Threat Submission Match.

"He drops the mic and leaves the ring and again the arena gets filled with boos"
Back to top Go down

Martin Taylor Reply to Lex Thunder and Ric Payne
Page 1 of 1