ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Reply to Payne

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reply to Payne Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Payne   Reply to Payne EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

The crowd cheers as the lights turn off and the lightning bolts by the ramp go on. Lex Thunder comes out, and the crowd goes even crazier. He walks down to the ring. Once he enters the ring the electric currents on the ramp sides go off. This is followed immediately by currents on the ring posts. Lex Thunder then raises a mic and starts to speak.

So as you all may or may not know, Ric Payne made a clear statement that he would enter the match between me and Martin Taylor. Well I apparently management didn't like the idea of a fat guy in a submission match and said "HELL NO."But Ric Payne, do not mistake this for a cowardly act by me. If anything I wanted you in the match. I wanted to destroy the confidence that you have in yourself. Let me make myself clear, you do not scare me. If anything you are almost comical, talking about how much fear you instill upon people, and how you enjoy fear. You are big, we get that, but that doesn't mean you are scary. I have beaten two men in this company. Not a single man has beaten me. Tell me why should I fear someone who has been here for two weeks, but hasn't had a single match? I think the only reason you even wanted in this match was so you could get a match. Well sorry to break it to ya pal but that won't be happening. Now onto my opponent at Fusion. Martin Taylor, I beat you once, I will do it again. Look at what happened last time we fought in a ring, you got powerbombed through a table, and were injured for a week. Do you think it will be any easier going against me in a submission match? Do you realize that I have several huge submission holds in my arsenal. I haven't seen you ever use a submission. All you do is go flying around the ring, well when you face me, that high flying won't help you win. High flying doesn't just injure your opponent, but it injures you as well. In a submission match that is something you don't want. You do not want injuries, because that will make your fate come faster. You cannot beat me Martin. Can you accept that? Or do you just want loss after loss after loss. Cause if you face me, that's exactly what will happen. You will have loss after loss, and you will not win. When will you realize this Taylor?

Lex Thunder then drops the mic, and almost right after the lights go off. Lightning then strikes where Lex stood. When the lights turn on though, there is something new. Ric Payne stands in the middle of the ring with Martin Taylor and Lex Thunder on the ground. Ric Payne is smiling as he leaves both men down in the ring unconscious.
Back to top Go down

Reply to Payne
Page 1 of 1