ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fateful Payne

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fateful Payne Empty
PostSubject: Fateful Payne   Fateful Payne EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Ric Payne comes out to the loud boos of the audience. Half way down the ramp some skinny guy yells fat ass at Payne, and Payne yells back at him.

SHUT UP TOOTHPICK BEFORE I SNAP YOU IN HALF!

The thin guy then backs down as he sees the rage in Payne's eyes. Payne continues down the ramp before getting to the staircase. He continues to yell threats at audience members who find a little courage in the trash talk that has been dealt to Ric Payne for a while now. The crowd members who yell out quickly cower in fear. Ric Payne finally enters the ring and raises his mic.

All of you people that yell out insults at me, you are only doing this to support yourselves for your own brutal flaws that you all have. You think that calling me a fat ass will change the things that are wrong within yourself, but it doesn't. You will continue on in your life full of despair. Me, I embrace what others think of as flaws in me. You think I suck cause I'm fat, but then when you stare me in the face, all that courage that you had is gone. You realize that I can just break every bone in your body. It is then that you realize the flaws within yourself. It is then that you realize that you are staring into the eyes of a monster, not a man. Martin Taylor, you said that that I am a fat ass that eats donuts all day long, but when you get face to face with me, you will realize that the monster standing before you does not gluttonize himself with donuts. My size is a gift, not the curse that you wish it was. You think your usual style of flying all over the place will help you against a man like me? Imagine a car is speeding down a highway. It suddenly crashes into a metal wall. Which is the thing that breaks, the car or the wall?

Ric Payne then, for the first time tonight, smiles in his sadistic way, which always receives so many boos.

It is the car the breaks, not the wall. When you face me, you will find that you are the car, and I am the wall. When you go flying all over the place, I will not be the one to crash and burn, you will. You see I am not the type of man that you have me confused with. You think I am the type of man that goes to McDonald's and orders 10 big macs. Well I will have you know that I am not that type of man. I am a genetic monster. I am the genetic evolution of mankind. You will realize this soon enough, and when you do, it will be all too late.

Ric Payne then goes to a very serious face.

As for Lex, you make the audience think you have power over the elements, when really it's all just smoke and mirrors. You are a man that has to hide behind the power of nature to seem strong. Well Lex, even if you had the power of nature, man is more powerful. Mankind has harnessed the power of lightning. We have harnessed the power of fire. We have bent the elements to our very will through our superior minds. And we didn't need magic or gods to do it for us. And when you realize that I am the next evolution of our race, you also realize that I can bend the elemnets to my will as well. And with power over the elements, I have power over you, a man who claims in the back to be made out of pure energy. Let me show the things here in attendance the true power I have.

Ric Payne then kneels down and raises his hand. The lights go off. Suddenly lightning strikes the ring. When the lights turn off Lex Thunder is seen lying there, unconscious. The audience gasps and Ric Payne goes and stands over the fallen Lex Thunder.
Back to top Go down

Fateful Payne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: