ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Hate will change y'all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Hate will change y'all Empty
PostSubject: Hate will change y'all   Hate will change y'all EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm

The scene opens on Anton Hinston's ''HateClub'' logo. When the camera zooms out, it shows that the armband is wrapped around Anton Hinston's arm. The camera zooms out further to show Anton standing with a confident smile Cool.
The camera zooms all the way out to get the whole locker room in the picture. As just said, Anton was standing in a locker room, with his confident look so everyone knew he truly was a boss. He was just about to talk, but then his phone rang:

Anton rocked a little to the song Mad before he answered the phonecall. ''It's the dream.'' Anton gave the camera a little Laughing. ''Hi Matt! How are you, bro?'' For the fans who hadn't watched Showtime! back in the SWE days, Matt was Anton's actual brother. ''Kay, I'll see you after the show. Yeah, I just gotta kick Cole Scorpio's ass. Yeah, I heard his kind words. Yeah, I'm a good wrestler, he's totally right. Well, bye bro-bro''
Anton putted the phone (HTC, btw Cool), and then started talking to the camera and all of his 5 fans.

Anton Hinston
Sorry, my brother. Family, huh? As you heard, Cole had some kind words for me. He said I came here to Anarchy Wrestling because I was too good for anywhere else. Thank you, fans are always hated. To me, you saying I'm a great wrestler means that you're just trying to make your loss on Friday look better. You say that so everyone will think ''Oh, Cole was a great sport Anton's just too good. Just stepping into the ring with him makes him deserve some respect. Cole's a great guy.'' Cole, I'm that good, and that'll be the reason that I will stand tall on friday. Just as, 6 days ago I saved Wrath from his fear of caskets. I also saved Wrath from ever having to get in the ring with me. See, Wrath hasn't been medically cleared for competition this week. I am though, and that's why I'll continue my path of destruction. Last week I ended Wrath's career, Februar the 24th I ended Jacob's career and this week I'll forever change Mr. Scorpio. I will make him see the better life, I'll make him see that through 'Hate' you'll be better. When you have his in ring abilities, entertainment skills and charisma all you need is one thing to make a wrestler, a person complete.

Anton pointed at his T-Shirt that, as usual, had the word ''Hate'' written on.

Anton Hinston
Hate is what helped me when I had no more energy, when I was so close to quit. I learned from a very young age that even though I might be the best, doesn't mean I'll get the things I deserve. I had to let the world know that I'm the best. And damn it, I am. I have taken every opportunity I've been given, I have fought for what I believe in and stayed true to myself. That's also why I had to leave P2H, the P part had sold out for a couple of bucks. But that's old news.

Anton took a break so he could remember what he wanted to say.

Anton Hinston
Cole Scorpio might be a great wrestler, but on friday it will take the best to beat me. And Cole? He doesn't have that. I have that. Cole will learn how much 'Hate' can effect a person and after friday he will never ever be the same again.

Anton had a very serious look on his face, a look that told everyone that not only was he a boss, he was also a Like a Star @ heaven.
The camera fades black.
Back to top Go down

Hate will change y'all
Page 1 of 1