ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Haters Gonna Hate.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Haters Gonna Hate.  Empty
PostSubject: Haters Gonna Hate.    Haters Gonna Hate.  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:37 pm

The scene opens up in a shopping mall in Miami. A man comes into the scene, dressed sharply, his hair
drowned in hair gel.

TV Host || TV Host Guy
Hello, and welcome to the first edition of our brand new reality show. This show pits famous celebrities against
their ''not so big'' fans. The goal is for the celebrity to try and turn their ''hater'' to a fan. We'll have three
celebrities on board with us tonight, but we're gonna start with professional wrestler, and current AWO world
champion, Aidan Raider!

Aidan Raider enters the mall, as the crowd in the mall applause.

TV Host || TV Host Guy
Hello Aidan, welcome to the show. Now, being the world champion of one of the fastest rising wrestling
companies in the world, you'd except to have lots of fans. And I'm sure you do, but you don't make
millions (and millions) of fans, without making a few haters along the way, and we've got, in our opinion, your
biggest hater. I mean, seriously, this man hates your guts. Let's meet him! Enter Mikey Jarvis!

A short plump man walks into the scene, he shakes the host's hand, but ignores Aidan Raider.

TV Host || TV Host Guy
Alright, so basically, you two are gonna spend the day together. Aidan will have to do everything in his power
to start getting you to like him, Mikey, and Mikey, well, you just stand back and at the end of the day, we'll
see if you still hate Aidan Raider. Good luck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The scene opens up in a limo, where Aidan Raider and Mikey Jarvis are sitting.

Aidan Raider || Not Paid Enough To Be On Reality TV
So, Mikey, let me ask you something. Why do you hate me?

Mikey Jarvis || Hater
You're cocky, you're not talented, and you bore me. And you being the AWO world champion disgusts me.
AWO is the world's best promotion, but you being in the main event all the time? Well, let's just say I switch
the channel, before you make your entrance, because you are B-O-R-I-N-G, boring.

Aidan Raider || Still Not Paid Enough To Be On Reality TV
Everyone has their own opinions, I guess. Who is your favourite then?

Mikey Jarvis || Hater
That's easy! Alex Jester. I've been following him, since his EHDW days. He's gonna destroy you on Fusion, and
then take your title at the pay-per-view. I already booked my ticket. Can't wait, till he pins your shoulders
on the mat, and the referee counts 1...2...3.

Aidan Raider || At Least He Makes More Than Jacob Wolfe
You really think that then? Let me tell you this, Mikey. I will CRUSH Alex Jester. No doubt he's a good wrestler,
but he has no pride, no honour, he's sold his soul, just another talented guy that couldn't make it in this
business. After I beat him on Fusion, and maybe again at the Pay-Per-View, he'll go to the back of the line.
You might as well, just stop watching AWO's programming, if you don't like me, because I will be holding the
world title for a very, very long time.

Mikey Jarvis || Still A Hater
This is what I mean! Look at you! Cocky! You've got a huge ego, man, and you don't have the skills to back it
up. Sorry to say, but you're getting too big for your britches.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
Whatever floats your boat. My goal, isn't to argue with you about the loser that keeps crying wolf. My job is
to make you like me, and you know what? Forget that, forget you, get out of my limo. I don't want a fan like
you anyways.

The limo stops. The door opens, and Mikey Jarvis is pushed out by Aidan Raider. Raider exits the limo, and
stares Jarvis down. Jarvis is on his knees, he gets up, turns around and eats a huge spear from Raider. Raider
enters his limo and closes the door, as the limo drives away, leaving Jarvis laid out on the ground. The TV
Host enters the scene.

TV Host || Mr. ''My Show Is Going To Get Canceled Because Someone Got Knocked Out By A Wrestler''
Well, there you have it folks. I'm 100 percent certain that Jarvis will sue us, and our show will be canceled.
But before that, let's enjoy the rest of the show, since we have TWO more celebrities coming out. After
this break, we'll have Kim Kardashian and her biggest hater. We'll see you after these messages.

The TV host calls for paramedics. The paramedics enter the scene, and begin checking on Jarvis's condition
as the show goes off air, and into commerical.
Back to top Go down

Haters Gonna Hate.
Page 1 of 1