ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Someone Needs a Diaper Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Someone Needs a Diaper Change Empty
PostSubject: Someone Needs a Diaper Change   Someone Needs a Diaper Change EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 am

The scene opens inside Holy Hell's locker room. The camera pans out to show Kris Storm watching Joey Simone's promo. He clutches his stomach and begins laughing hysterically. Kris turns and notices the camera crew. He pulls himself back together and looks at the camera.

You know Joey, you sound just like every one else here in the AWO. You should pick something different to claim as your title. Ooooooh look at me I'm Joey Simone, the innovator of violence. Give me a break kid. Maybe if you did your research, you'd know who Kris Storm is. I'm not even going to dignify you with my illustrious career history.

Kris's cell phone rings. He looks at the caller id and hits the ignore button.

All you are Joey is another peon, another punk, another chode trying to make it big in this business. Kid, I was winning championships while you were still in diapers. I may be "old," but I'm damn sure a lot wiser than you. For the record I didn't turn on Xavier Serikaz, he turned on Holy Hell. However, that's neither here nor there.

Kris pauses and takes a sip of water.

You may have been through a lot in your precious little career, but don't get things twisted around. That's not your ring. When you walk down to that ring, you step into MY ring. MY world. You haven't seen violence Joey, until you've stepped into that ring with me. You want violence? You want extreme? Be careful what you wish for Joey, because you may not like the outcome.

Kris shoves the camera crew out of the way and leaves the locker room. Slamming the door behind him as the camera fades to black.

OOC:Sorry this is short. My apartment was broken into yesterday while I was at work and they snagged my laptop among other things. I'm also in IL taking care of some business until wednesday. So if you book me for next week, keep in mind tuesday night into wednesday I'll be driving. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

Someone Needs a Diaper Change
Page 1 of 1