ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

From Ireland, With HATE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray Von Vanity
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Ray Von Vanity

Pointz : 2799
Thanks Hit : 8

From Ireland, With HATE!!! Empty
PostSubject: From Ireland, With HATE!!!   From Ireland, With HATE!!! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Lauren Brooke:
"And now, representing the HateClub, he hails from Dublin, Ireland, Nero McCage!!!"

(The lights go dark, then they turn back on. Flashing into three different colours; red, white, and green. The Irish National Anthem plays, Nero McCage comes out with the flag of the Republic of Ireland.)

The Man of Greatness//Nero McCage:
"And now, I am here before you, the man who made a fool out of Gangster Mini."

(The crowd now boos, even some "USA!" chants are heard.)

"Now it's just...that...simple for me to do that, and, once again, I showed the world that I can do what I do, even against a idiot like him. After all, this is all I represent, right here!!!"

(The camera pans to Nero's HateClub armband, then back to Nero.)

"Is fuath. Hate. And of course beautiful Éire. Ireland. And I may seem like a broken record, but what if...greatness like me continued to play, over and over and over again? Huh, winds of change coming to AWO coming to you in the form of, well, me? Just dandy and shit right?"

(Nero pauses for a moment to think, then holds up the flag once more.)

"So, the reason why I brought this here with me is 'cause I have a flag-on-a-pole match. With who you ask? Kade Prinston. Some nobody American if you ask me."

(The "USA!" chants grow louder now.)

"I represent Ireland in this match. Perfect! Will the luck of the Irish strike again? Tá súil agam mar sin de. You witnessed the beginning of greatness last Friday. Has a change come to AWO? This Friday, come Fusion, it might as well be the Irish Nightmare coming to invade AWO. With HATE to back it up!"

(The camera pans to the Irish flag, Nero holding it up high. Nero pauses as he comes to the stage.)

"Ó Éirinn a bhfuil fuath liom!!!Céad Míle Fáilte!!!"

(Celsea Smile now plays as the camera fades to black.)

END OF PROMO!

OOC crap:
Now yeahhh I really had 2 versions of this promo written...one was a bit too off the line tho. Why two versions? Well I was bored at school LMAO.
Back to top Go down

From Ireland, With HATE!!!
Page 1 of 1