ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Things will change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Anton Hinston's theme hits and the fans explode in boos. After a while the song stops and the lights goes out. The arena is quiet in a couple of seconds before one spotlight focus on the ramp where Anton Hinston sits on a steel chair with a mic in his hand. He looks out on the still booing crowd. He looks handsome in his street clothes. The black leather Converse almost look new, his jeans and his 'Hate' T-Shirt. Out of the sleeve his 'HateClub' armband can be seen. He takes the mic to his lips, ready to speak, but the fans doesn't quiet down, but instead starts singing ''Hinston sucks! Hinston sucks!''
He look dissapointed out on the crowd, but what had he really expected?

Anton Hinston
Please, will you do me a favour and come up with a better insult than ''Hinston sucks''?
I have been called alot of things. This world is full of jealous people. People that hasn't find their inner hate. But those people are not the people I want to talk about right now. The two people I wanna talk about is, of course Jacob Wolfe. On friday we have a match. A Falls-count-anywhere match. Jacob, we finish our business this friday. No matter who win, I want friday to be the end of our differents. On friday, after the match no matter the outcome, I want you to join my HateClub. I want you to take part of our journey to salvation. But, of course if you don't, we will destroy you.

The fans boo of the top of their lungs. Anton, again, look dissapointed of their reaction.

Anton Hinston
Don't you understand? I am your savior! I will save you from you pathetic lifes! I am here in the AWO to spread the words of hate! And while I do it, I might aswell win some championships, earn some money.

The fans boo at their ''savior''
They clearly don't want him as their savior, or in ''their'' arena for that matter.

Anton Hinston
The other person I wanna talk about is Nero Cage. All of you must be thinking ''Oh Anton's mad 'cause Nero eliminated him''
Well, I ain't. I had said that I didn't care who in the HateClub won the World Championship as long as one of us won it. That was what I said. That is going to change now. See, in the HateClub, we aren't the same. We are different. We got different mic skills, in ring abilities and different strategies when we get in the ring. We are not equals. I'm the leader of this group. For now on I am the most important wrestler in my HateClub. Reed and Nero already know this. Things will change here on Anarchy Wrestling, and starting friday, I will be the most important wrestler here.

The camera started fading black after Anton had tossed the mic down the ramp. Right before the camera faded totally black, it zoomed in on Anton's face. He mimed ''Things will change''
The camera then faded black
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 pm

OOC: Dude, why are our names blue! Well, its kinda a cyan colour... anyways, nice promo Smile
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

It's because we are mods on the site.. DOn't tell Tre, or he'll change it Razz
Back to top Go down

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Wait, Hinston? I thought it was Histon this whole time! Looooolercoaster

"DANISH PEOPLE SUCK! DANISH PEOPLE SUCK! DANISH PEOPLE SUCK!" might be a fun anti-Anton chant.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Like I didn't know you guys were blue Things will change 45347
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:02 pm

AyeeCeee wrote:
Like I didn't know you guys were blue Things will change 45347
I can has blue? Sad
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 pm

NO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON A BREAK GO GO GO GO.
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Why am I blue then?
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:25 pm

AyeeCeee wrote:
NO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON A BREAK GO GO GO GO.
A break from RPing, lol. :')
Back to top Go down

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:43 pm

I WANNA BE YELLOW.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:20 pm

I am Blue because i am GM/CO CEO BITCHES ...
Back to top Go down

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:36 am

Me blue! Jelly? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things will change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things will change   Things will change Empty

Back to top Go down

Things will change
Page 1 of 1