ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fake Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Fake Reality Empty
PostSubject: Fake Reality   Fake Reality EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 am

Among the noises from the masses a knock is heard through the PA system. The titantron then switches to the backstage area, where the cameraman is seen knocking on Nero's locker room. Nero answers the door and we can see his cheek still red from the slaps he received from Randy and Mike.

Zeke Nero
Oh it's you what do you want

Cameraman
Well, Mr. Nero I was sent down here to get some of your thoughts from Randy and Phil's promo

What promo. Oh you mean the grade A shit coming out of these guys mouths. Yea I muted the TV after hear P2 and turned my TV off after seeing Randy come and say he's "saving" the federation. Well fine go ahead and take a seat there.

The cameraman takes a seat across from Nero, as Nero takes a seat.

So Zeke after hearing a Randy and P2 say they are going to save the fed, what is your opinion

Zeke begins to chuckle at the question.

Fake Reality Normal_ROHVideoWire121310000102

Well all I have to say is, if any of these people actually believe this shit P2 and Randy are spewing, then they are more caught up in their fake realities then I thought. You see the only thing they are correct about there are toxins in this fed that if left alone it will consume, shrivel, and decapitate the foundations of this very fed. But are Randy and Phil the right people to "save" this fed like they said they would. The answer is fuck no. You see they lack the quality, the ambition, and more importantly the Truth. The very same truth that left my mouth early tonight. The truth that caused Randy to snap and slap me. The truth that got Mike knocked out cold. The very same truth that has to be heard around the world so our fed can stay alive.

OK. Now my next question is Randy considers him an Ultra-Heel and thinks you and your partner Alex Jester are nothing, and will beat you tonight.

Nero gains a serious look on his face.

Fake Reality Normal_ROHVideoWire121310000114

Listen here, alright. I will show Randy tonight that just because he thinks of himself so highly isn't going to be a difference as he steps in that ring. In fact let me give a visual of the outcome. Tonight you are going to see the limp bodies of both Phil and Randy laying there, thoughts swirling in their head of what went wrong. You see they'll be seeing the wrongs they have committed, the acts they thought were righteous, and that one mistake they made.

OK not that is out of the way how do you know Alex Jester is ready.

Suddenly they hear a knock, and Nero gets up and reaches for the knob but turns to look at the cameraman

Well ask him for yourself

Nero opens the door for Alex, and invites him in, and shows him his seat.

So Alex tell this cameraman how you know you are ready for our match tonight, since he is having doubts that you have the ability to be of any help

(TBC BY ALEX JESTER
Back to top Go down

Fake Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Reality   Fake Reality EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Alex Jester chuckles then stares at the cameraman.

Alex Jester:
How can you not be ready for the first ever episode of RAGE? because we come here to fight, and if you are not ready to fight, you're fucked. And there's no need to question my or Zeke's readiness and preparedness, because as you can see I can't wait to wipe the floor with Reaume or Phillips' soft buttcheeks, and I'm sure the same thing goes to Zeke.

And Randy you were talking about busting asses? I'll tell about busting ass. Busting ass is going through one of the most vicious matches in AWO history where I got speared through the barricade, busting ass is going through chair shots, ending up with blood covering every part of my face for just a title shot, not the title, but just a shot. Yes Randy, you were in AWO, Phillip Phillips was in AWO, you know exactly what I'm talking about, that's how I got my title shot, and then I went on to main event Barbed Consequences against the World champion back then Aidan Raider, in what was the best match in AWO history, and while I went flying 10 feet into my car's windshield, where were you Mister. Iknowwhatsuccessmeans? You were probably licking Damon Moore's pits trying to make him book you in the show, but you failed at that, just like you fail at EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO! so stop swindling people trying to make yourself look good and let's just check the numbers, just search in the internet, look up Randy Reaume on Wikia, it clearly says..and I quote..."Accomplishments:N/A". In the other hand, if you look up Alex Jester, it says "Accomplishments: AGEW World Heavyweight champion, PWE Unlimited Champion".

So Reaume...Phillips, busting ass is making your way to the top by yourself, and not by having THREE other people following you everywhere you go like your bodyguards, that just makes you look like a total coward, just like last time we met in the ring, your cowardice went into playing when you got too scared and threatened me to call momma Philly so you can both jump me up, because you knew you wouldn't be able to do that by yourself, isn't that right Randy? Well, of couse it is, everything I say is right, I never speak lies like you, Now I think I made my point as clear as Marcella's cleavage, and I hope your tiny minds understood what I just said.

Alex Jester sits back while Zeke Nero starts talking again.

Last edited by Alex Jester on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Fake Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Reality   Fake Reality EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:11 am

Nero starts to smile as the camera refocuses on him.

Zeke Nero
You see my friend we are more than ready to take on Randy and Phil. In fact tonight on RAGE be prepared for me and Alex here to have our arms raised in victory as we stare down on Randy and Phil, laying down on that mat trying to catch ever little ounce of air we had beaten out of them. They will know that they shouldn't have even messed with us or belittle us.

Nero gets up off the bench and heads toward his locker and gets out his duffle bag. Nero heads back to his seat with Alex and the cameraman staring at him.

Now where was I. Oh yes they will regret belittling us, saying we haven't made enough accomplishments. Since Alex here told you his accomplishments let me tell you mine. You see I'm a two time PWD tag team champion and I was the first ever US Champion in EHDW. Now I haven't heard of Randy's accomplishments, so he's not even a threat to me. But Phil on the other hand has accomplishments, goals that back up his ability. But to go far enough to say it's disrespectful to fight me and Alex here. But oh well more pain for him.

Nero opens his bag and takes out his Kendo stick. His smile starts to fade, but he starts a low chuckle

Yep more pain for him. He'll so feel the hard wood crack over his spine. And as Phil writhes in pain, Mr. Jester here will be dissecting his partner's body. And the fans will be only able to look as my truth starts to show it true form. Tonight these two fads will be nothing but an example of the falsities that is making this fed die a slow death. Now have we made our intents clear. If so I suggest you leave now.

Nero gets up and tells the cameraman to leave. Alex bids goodbye to Nero as he leaves the room as well. The screen turns slowly turns black with the last image being Nero putting his kendo stick back in his bag.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Reality   Fake Reality Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake Reality
Page 1 of 1