ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reality Empty
PostSubject: Reality   Reality EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm

They will say you don’t belong
They will assume you don’t relate
They will underline your wrong
They will expect you to be late
You are special, your talent pours from your pours
Your foot steps in directions that are most certainly correct
And your absolutely unsure
Those cold lonely dark hallways
Called what if yea those are around but if you don’t back down
You unlock that door with a warm heart and dope situations in a room full of us, called what now
You wake up, you win
You try, you win
You fail, you still win
Long as you alive cuz if you die what then
They will tell you, you only live once and that’s true
But if you live correct and inspire him that’s 2
And she that’s 3 ,4 and more 5 strive create your dream that creates your team that creates your steam till your hot you know what I mean The Arrival. - The Arrival by Diggy Simmons

The spotlight is focused on the stage waiting for the man to arrive. The crowd is restless thinking who it might be.

The fans recognizes the theme song who it belong to and they start booing as soon as they saw Ryan Savage coming out from behind the curtains. Ryan Savage walks down the ramp ignoring every smart ass remarks from the AWO fans. Ryan Savage climbs the steel steps and enters the ring grabbing a microphone from the mat. Ryan Savage is still receiving the same response as he made his debut television appearance at last weeks Adrenaline. Ryan Savage looks down at the fans as they are trying to boo him out of the arena.

Ryan Savage

Boo me all you want but it doesn't matter how hard you boo, I am here to stay and their is nothing that anyone can do about. I am here for a reason and that is be the best wrestler here in AWO. What I am doing here is making history. What I am doing will be engraved in the history books of AWO and it will go down as the rise of Ryan Savage. The reason why you all show me no respect is because my mere presence threatens you and your so your favorite wrestlers in the back. What you all fail to realize that I am the hottest commodity in the wrestling world. Promoters after promoters want to sign me to a lucrative contract because they realize how gifted of an athlete that I am. But I turned down each promoter because I have set my sights on Anarchy Wrestling Organization. You see this promotion/company is flawed and I am here to rectify it. I am the cure that this dying company so desperately need. What this company needs is a wrestler who is able to go beyond the limits that the other wrestlers can only dream of. Once you all realize that it won't be long until I become the Anarchy Wrestling Organization World Heavyweight Champion. I will surpass any newcomer that has came before me and I will erase the memories of the two African American failures Michael London and The Living Highlight and it pains me to see Michael London going on about him being truth and that he goes around with his new found gimmick. I can't wait to see the day that someone puts him out of his misery so he will no longer humiliate me and every African American wrestler that came before and after him. But in all honesty I would rather see me put the death nail to the flash in the pan failure.

The fans reaction what Ryan Savage has said was that they still kept booing him showing him no respect whatsoever they start chanting "Youz a hater". But Ryan Savage blocks out the negative comments that the fans are saying to him and begins speaking.

Ryan Savage

As you all know that I am making my debut match against two other men who are no where near the level of competition that I am on. It's a shame that I have to embarrass and humiliate these two because they won't pose me much of a challenge. The two men that I am referring to is the old decrepit buzzard Hank"The Decrepit Hanson and Zeke Nero. First lets talk about Zeke Nero, this man is one of the biggest disappointment in this company. I have done some research on him and all he has accomplish in his wrestling career is winning the tag team championships in a dying company where he was being dominate left and right by his competition. When you compare Zeke Nero and I there is no comparison. THE REASON IS THAT ZEKE NERO IS NO WHERE NEAR THE CALIBER THAT I AM. I AM ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL THAN ZEKE NERO CAN ONLY DREAM OF. There is no comparison between a winner and a pathetic loser and hopefully Zeke realizes that and just GIVE UP. There is no room for a man like him and all he is going to do is further humiliate himself and I am here to help him realize.

Ryan Savage calms down, and observes the audience and he sees an old man seating in the front row watching and looking at him reminded Ryan about his other opponent.

Ryan Savage

Seeing that old man in the front reminds me of my other opponent tonight inside the steel cage. This man is the biggest insult to me and everything I stood for. Hank Hanson is nothing but a disgrace to this company and he is the biggest reason why this company needs someone like me. I am going to do us all a favor and eliminate a dying breed of a wrestler who thinks that he still GOT IT. The problem of the matter is that in Hank's career when he was in his prime that he NEVER HAD IT to begin with and seeing him in this ring wrestling makes my stomach turns. Especially when he easily defeated a man who belongs in MY generation. His opponent was a pathetic wrestler to begin with and I can't believe that he wasn't able to get the job done. Well I have the opportunity to defeat and humiliate Hank because he needs to get it inside his head that his time has never came and it never will and I will beat him in an inch of his life to make it seem so. What you people need to realize and every Legend out there that this isn't the movie called "The Wrestler" this is reality and the cold hard reality is that people like you have no business in a young man's game. Especially when I am still breathing I won't tolerate it, it killed me inside when I first made my television debut last week only to forgotten and the only thing that people was talking about on that day was Hank Hanson defeating Xenon Byers. I refuse to let that happen again, I will make sure that old man stays down where he soon belong and that is on the ground where he won't get back up. Hank Hanson is the embodiment of disappointment and I'm going to take him out for good. Some day the old man will thank me for what I'm going to do to him tonight and so will Zeke Nero.

Ryan Savage looks around the arena full of people and he shows and a snobbish smirk appears on his face as he is getting ready to speak once again.

Ryan Savage

What you all need to realize that I am making history, I am the cure that this company needs and I will surpass everyone here. It's only a matter of time when I will become the World Heavyweight Champion. I am already the face of this company. Aidan Raider I hope you're watching because I am going to overthrown you has the World Champion and humiliate you making sure that you will only be a memory to these people. I am going to become the World Champion and who knows when I make it there you probably won't be champion at all. This isn't just to fuel my own ego, I'm only stating what's going and will be mine soon. I will prove to every last man, woman and child here who is watching that I am who I say I am and that is the greatest wrestler that has every lived and that's the reality that I will soon force everyone's eyes open to see.

Ryan Savage drops the microphone on the ground and observes the audience reaction and then exits the ring heading up the ramp as his music plays through the PA system until he went backstage to his locker room.
Back to top Go down

Reality
Page 1 of 1