ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Bad destiny.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bad destiny. Empty
PostSubject: Bad destiny.   Bad destiny. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 am

The scene opens up backstage where Christopher Austin is standing alongside Alex Jester.

Christopher Austin:
Please welcome my guest at this time...Alex Jester. Alex, what are your feeling heading to tonight's match against Mike Cole, the man who beat you twice in AWO?

Alex Jester:
AWO is now gone. It is forgotten, now one cares about what Mike Cole has done in the past because his past accomplishments, his AWO accomplishments are under mediocre, he have just won a couple of unimportant matches probably by disqualification, got his ass whipped in some matches, and he had the shortest title reign in the AWO. He haven't made a name for himself, but I in the other hand have made from what was a jobber, the ruler and the face of the entire company, my face is on posters, my face is in the WEW website, my face is on T-Shirts, they even made Alex Jester growth charts, I was gonna win the AWO world heavyweight championship if the company didn't die.

But let's forget about the past and focus on the present, Mike Cole is no match for my abilities, I have more talent in my penis than the talent Mike Cole has if he ever had any. Mike Cole you call yourself the man of destiny, tonight your destiny won't be winning by disqualification, it won't be winning by count-out, no no no..., it will be negative, your destiny is to lose, your destiny is to be knows as an absolute loser your entire career.

Alex Jester leaves the camera frame, and the camera fades into black.

Back to top Go down

Bad destiny.
Page 1 of 1