ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Maverick
David Maverick

Pointz : 17
Thanks Hit : 0

Destiny  Empty
PostSubject: Destiny    Destiny  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm

**Dave Maverick's theme hits as he makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic as he steps in the ring as he is getting massive boos from the crowd**

Calm down, calm down. I know you guys have seen me in other companies. I know you guys hate me. But I don't give a fuck, because as I have said before, no matter what any of you think, this company is not about the fans. Nobody gives a damn about any of you or what you want. And I already know you guys don't want me. But guess what? I don't care what you want. Because I am here anyways and I am here to stay. Nothing can make me leave this company. You know why? Because I have plans for this companies. Plans that are going to define my career. Plans that cannot be stopped. And I will not stop, until I achieve those plans and execute them. Those plans are going to become a reality. Anyone who steps in my way is just going to get destroyed on my path to success. Because frankly, I don't care who you are, if your in my way, your going down!

And those plans are to come into this company and completely dominate taking over this company by force. I did not come to this company to stay at the bottom. I did not come here to sit down and do nothing. No way. I am going to start a revolution in this company like nobody has ever seen before. You don't go to the top of this company by being lazy. You have to have a good strong woth ethic like me to become a success like me. I am a multiple time world champion from other companies. And I thought since I have been so successful why not come here and try to be? But I am past trying. I am going to succeed here. I can feel it in me to be successful here, and I am going to do it. Even if it takes beating every damn person here, I will get to the top of this company, and I will become a champion no matter what anybody says or thinks about me!

I know that it is not going to be easy. But I never said that it was going to be easy. Trust me, I am going to have to fight to get to the top. I am going to have to work hard. Because I know there are some guys who have easy roads to the top. Not me, I am going to earn it, one step at a time. I am going to prove that I deserve to be at the top of this company, by defeating every single damn person that I face. Losing will not be an option for me. Trust me, I do not lose at all. Winning is in my blood. Victory is in my blood. I am designed to win every single damn match that I have. There is not a single person that I cannot defeat. Because I have the skill and determination that it takes to win every single time. Not many can do this, but I can. I am just that damn good. You don't see guys like me everyday. I will not lose no matter what, I always will win.

Now that I have hit this company, it will never be the same as it was before. Now you have to deal with Dave Maverick. Guys backstage will be checking to see who they have to face, hoping that it will not be me. When guys find out that they have to face me, they freak out, and get scared. Everyone will be hoping that they do not have to face me. But who can blame them? I am scary. People need to fear me. Because anyone who steps in the ring with me has the right to be scared. Because I will beat the living shit out of them then win the match. Simple as that. So this is a message to everyone here. Do not mess with me, unless you want to end up with your ass kicked. Let this be a warning, I am bringing my all, and I am not going to be stopped by anyone, not even the top guys of this company are going to be able to stop me. Because I will not let it happen. Anybody who thinks that they can beat me, bring it on, because I know nobody can.

All of the guys backstage think that they are good. All of you think that you are the best of this company. Some of the big top guys think that they cannot be beaten, and that they will remain at the top, while some of the guys at the bottom think that they are the future of this company. Well I have came to say that it doesn't matter what you all think. Because no matter how good you think you are, or how far you think you are going to make it, you all have one thing in common. And that one thing in common among all of you is that you guys will never beat me! And thats a fact that will never be changed as long as I am here.

**Dave Maverick throws his mic down and leaves**
Back to top Go down

Destiny
Page 1 of 1