ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Anarchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Jacobs
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Austin Jacobs

Pointz : 2096
Thanks Hit : 0

Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy   Anarchy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:01 am

We come back from commercial to see Austin Jacobs sitting backstage, looking as if he’s just stepped out of the shower. He looks around and notices the camera crew, and calls them over to talk as he’s handed a mic by a random crewmember.

Austin Jacobs

Well well well, I’m liking this WEW thing already. It’s only the first week and they’re doing what the AWO was never smart enough to do. And that would be they’ve given me a chance to earn a title shot. And even better, they’ve given me two jokes for opponents to earn it. First we’ve got this little freak Zack Prayre. Who the hell is that? Not anyone to worry about, that’s for sure.

The crowd can be heard from the arena, booing so loudly it can be heard in a distant part of backstage.

Austin Jacobs
And my other opponent, Mason DeAngelo. He thinks that he’s some big shot because he was an NCAA champion in college wrestling. Who gives a shit kid? The NCAA is nothing compared to where you are now. This is pro wrestling, punk. You have to realize that just your college wrestling isn’t going to be enough.

Austin starts to talk, hesitates, then starts again.

Austin Jacobs

I’m not going to say I’m going to beat you two. That’s because it would be the understatement of the year. I am going to destroy both of you, leave you lying on the matt struggling to move. I don’t care if you both work against me. Hell, there might even be times I’ll work with one or both of you. But you can’t expect anything. That’s what Anarchy is all about. You cannot predict what I’ll do. And because of that, I will be leaving WEW this week as a contender for the Revolution title. And when I get that match, I will be leaving that night as the first, and as long as I’m in this company, ONLY, Revolution champion in history.

Jacobs laughs, hands the mic back to the crewman, and walks away. Jumping up and down to start getting warmed up.
Back to top Go down

Anarchy
Page 1 of 1