ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Anarchy Rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Anarchy Rules... Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy Rules...   Anarchy Rules... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:58 pm

The camera lit up to show a scene backstage, where Phillip Phillips sat; casually sprawled out over a lounge chair. Behind him, many staff members of AWO passed through the halls. The crowd cheered upon his appearance as he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You know, I've been in a lot of crazy matches in my career.

He thought about this for a moment, flashing back on his early career days in EWF and UEW.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
The cross match– created by a good friend of mine– Hell in a Cell, first blood, Three Stages of Hell, Elimination Chamber, 5-on-1 handicap, scaffold... and so forth.

He shrugged, visibly counting the stipulations with his fingers.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I've fought plenty of crazy people, too.

Once again, he reminisced his past wrestling matches.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Kane, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Sting, Jeff Hardy, The Rock, Mark Henry, Eddie Guerrero... the works.

Now, he looked towards the future of his career.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But this Friday, I will be debuting here in Anarchy Wrestling Organization. Though I know my opponents, Mike Cole and Michael London fairly well from SWE... never before have I heard of or competed in an 'Anarchy Rules' match.

He raised an eyebrow; when all of the sudden, Kevin Darby, passing through the hallways, noticed him and came up.

KEVIN DARBY
Um, Phillip. Sorry to bother you, but an Anarchy Rules match is extreme rules... it's just AWO's take on the name.

As Kevin Darby left, Phillip looked slightly embarrassed, but quickly shrugged it off.

PHILLIPS PHILLIPS
Oh... well, then, I guess this should be a piece of cake for me. I can't even begin to count how many hardcore matches I've been in in my career. This is certainly nothing new. My mistake.

Now he stared menacingly at the camera, as if directing his next line for his opponents; despite them probably being backstage as well.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, Mike Cole, Michael London... I know you two sluts are listening. Tommorow night on Fusion, on AWO's debut, I will obtain my first victory. And believe me, there well be many more to come...

He abruptly stood up, then stomped out of the screen as the camera slowly faded to black...

END OF PROMO.
Back to top Go down

Anarchy Rules...
Page 1 of 1