ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Anarchy reigns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Jacobs
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Austin Jacobs

Pointz : 2096
Thanks Hit : 0

Anarchy reigns Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy reigns   Anarchy reigns EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Austin Jacobs is sitting in his locker room in the dark, seemingly just meditating. He pays no attention as the camera crew walks up to him, and ignores them as they wait for him to speak. Finally after a few minutes he takes a breath, and starts to talk.

Six seconds. Six seconds, that's all it took to put me on the map. Six seconds, to wipe away the embarassment that was my first match in AWO. Six seconds, to hit the DBA and send that loser Botan's life into Anarchy. And six seconds, that's how long you will last in Concentrated Anarchy before you tap out like the weakling you are Payne.

Jacobs laughs and stands up.

Enough of the serious crap. But I was telling the truth. I'm going to beat you Payne. I'm going to hit either the DBA or the Anarchy DDT, maybe even both. Then I am going to put you in Concentrated Anarchy and force you to tap out for your second match in a row. It desn't matter that you're bigger than me. It doesn't matter that you've been here longer, or that you have more wins than I do. All that matters is that I have my confidence back, and no one is going to stop me from decimating my way to a title shot. Especially not a fat-ass like you, Ric.

Jacobs starts to leave, then turns around.

People call you a monster Ric. But after this Saturday, they won't. They'll be too busy being afraid of the real monster, the Only True Anarchist, Austin Jacobs!

Jacobs turns and walks away as the cameras fade to black.
Back to top Go down

Anarchy reigns
Page 1 of 1