ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Xenon Video Biography : Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenon Byers
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xenon Byers

Pointz : 1039
Thanks Hit : 5

Xenon Video Biography : Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Xenon Video Biography : Dreams   Xenon Video Biography : Dreams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm

The "Xenon Video Biography" logo appears accompanied by theme music and it cuts to just behind the AWO Arena entrance set. Xenon is in his ring gear and looks exhausted, he has a bottle of water in his hand and has a grin on his face.
Xenon Video Biography : Dreams Imager

Hey everyone...it's me, the one and only Xenon Byers. I felt I had to do another episode and I felt this was the right time, I have just won a match here in the AWO arena for an untelevised show and I felt so pleased with my win I wanted to start now. The reason for this episode is simple, to give some of my thoughts on my opponents at Barbed Consequences and what they have been saying.

He takes a drink of water.

Excuse me, that was one hell of a match.

He starts walking down the hallway, the noise of the crowd and Xenon's theme getting quieter as he does so.

I've heard a lot of things said from my opponents, be that backstage or in front of a camera. Some of those things, I didn't like hearing. It seems many of these people are getting a bit too big for their wrestling boots. You see a great man once said "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment". I would like some of my opponents to think about this, it might help you.

He comes to a door to his left and goes through, signalling the camera to follow him.

You see when I made my first appearance for this company I did say I was good a few times, that's just confidence that is essential but I didn't gloat about how great I have been in the past...or how I will dominate the company for years to come. There is one reason for that; you never know what's gonna come round the corner next.

Xenon takes another drink and trashes the bottle in a recycling bin, he then goes to pick another off the table and starts walking out the room and down the corridor again

So I guess what I'm saying is...don't throw yourself at the door without checking to see if it's unlocked first. Yeah some guys in the match are veterans, so what give me the right to tell a veteran not to brag if I'm just a rookie? Well, I say it's because your competing at the same level as me. Everyone in that match is on the lower card. Chances are most of you will stay there for a few months, so I'm giving you more of a warning for your mouth not to write checks your body can't cash.

Xenon stops at the male locker room, he opens a door a bit to check nobody is in, when he sees there isn't, he walks in and sits on a chair, the camera follows.

Some of you may be thinking, "Wait Xenon, didn't you say you were going to win the battle royal" and you know what, yes, yes I did. I said it will be extremely tough, and that still stands, but I know I have the potential to win. If I didn't think I could win, I would hang up these wrestling boots and go sit on my rear end all day...But I don't. My father is the most influential person to me and I only knew him for 6 years. He taught me to never give up, and I shant.

He takes another drink, and his expression changes.

Some people have also been saying I am living off my father's fame. This, makes me angry. I loved my father, and he was an important part of my life, but I still strive to be different in the business. I was the first AWO wrestler to have a webshow. I use a unique moveset. I don't want to get big by my last name, I want to make it on my own with what my father taught me.

He stands up and walks towards the lockers, opening his and taking a towel, he turns to face the camera again.

Sooner or later though, everyone will know about he future of wrestling. Not just me, no that'd be big headed, but all of the young guns in the battle royal. We all have potential. We all have the determination, the drive. We all have our motivation.

He walks towards the shower area, but then turns his head and says one last thing.

Consider this though. When you think Aidan Raider setting up the spear, or Alex Jester running for the elbow bulldog, think Xenon Byers soaring through the air, onto a fearsome opponent.

He smirks and his expression changes back into a smile.

Well gotta run, gotta keep the merchandise looking at it's best. Remember to buy a ticket or order the iPPV, I hope to see you all there.

The camera moves back as Xenon continues into the showers and an AWO signature is shown before the video ends.

Back to top Go down

Xenon Video Biography : Dreams
Page 1 of 1