ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Xenon Video Biography : Extreme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenon Byers
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xenon Byers

Pointz : 1039
Thanks Hit : 5

Xenon Video Biography : Extreme  Empty
PostSubject: Xenon Video Biography : Extreme    Xenon Video Biography : Extreme  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

The "Xenon Video biography" intro plays, cutting afterwards to a very expensive looking living room.
Xenon Video Biography : Extreme  Expensive%20House!%20The%20Living%20Room
The camera pans the room slightly to show it off, and then Xenon comes down the stairs and leaps onto the sofa.

Welcome once again to the Xenon Video Biography, we're in a slightly different location this week. We're broadcasting from Phoenix, Arizona. Welcome to my humble abode. After I was successful last week in my match against two guys, I have learned like you all, that I will be in the Extreme Championship battle royal. In that match there will be no easy climb to victory.

He picks up a photo frame from the coffee table and holds it up. It is a photo of a man in wrestling trunks holding an old-style wrestling belt. The man bares a small resemblance to Xenon.

This...this is my father, one of the most most famous Filipino wrestlers in history. Eric Byers. He won nearly 30 different championships in his career, from vast range of promotions. The reason I have this much money is because of this man. I don't have that many memories in my head of him though, since he died when I was about 6. One memory I do have of him however is this one time where I looked up at my father and asked "Dad, what will I be when I grow up?" and he replied to me with words that stay with me today. He said to me "Son, you can be whoever you want. Follow what you know best and be prepared to go through some rough times along the way, and you will become what yo strive to be". At the time I didn't really understand it, but a few years after his death I realised what it meant and what I wanted to be.

He looks at the photo , then lays it down and picks up another one, this one is of him, looking significantly younger. He is leaning against the ropes, clutching a title belt with a surprised look on his face.

This is me a few years ago. Ha, it seems like yesterday. What I realised brought me to that time in my career, my first and only championship. You see all those years ago I realised that I wanted to be a professional wrestler just like my father, and that I wasn't ever going to give up when the times got hard. In many ways, this applies to the challenge I face at Barbed Consequences. An opportunity I must grasp with full force. A chance, to prove to myself...

He gazes upwards to the roof.

...And my father, that I deserve to be in this business.

He turns his attention back to the camera and lays the picture of him back on the table.

It will be tough, I will struggle. There will be some main event calibur athletes in that ring. There is veterans of the business in that match, fighting for more than just a prize. Ultra Destroyer fighting for his son. Alex Kross fighting to prove can hang with the extreme. This mysterious Vengeance dude fighting to take control of his own head. While it means a lot to them, it also means a lot to me. My first real chance in the wrestling world. Ok, I'm not the most extreme guy in the world, but my speed and determination nobody can match. I have skill, I know the great AWO fans are behind me and most importantly I know I can steal a show. I know I can entertain better than all those guys who will be fighting for the championship. I'm doing things different this time, I'm fighting not just for me, but for the AWO fans.

He stands up and seriously looks at the camera as it zooms in on his face.

I assure you, the Extreme battle Royal will catch your eye, it willl be match of the night for 1 reason and 1 reason only! The Byers Bash. From the newbies to the veterans, I am unique in the talent pool. I am prepared to go through some difficult times and I am prepared to put my body on the line for your entertainment.

When you think Barbed Consequences, think Xenon Byers standing on the turn-buckle with the Extreme Championship raised in the air.

The camera zooms out while fading black and an AWO signature appears before the video ends.
Back to top Go down

Xenon Video Biography : Extreme
Page 1 of 1