ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Xenon Video Biography : New start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenon Byers
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xenon Byers

Pointz : 1039
Thanks Hit : 5

Xenon Video Biography : New start Empty
PostSubject: Xenon Video Biography : New start   Xenon Video Biography : New start EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

The "Xenon Video Biography" logo appears accompanied by the intro music and cuts into Xenon once again in the AWO locker room, in his casual clothes.

AWO...we have, larger then life guys like Aiden Raider and Alex Kross, entertaining us every night. We have guys like Randy Reaume and the Sons of Straight Edge insulting us every night. The reason I say us is because, while you all tune in every week as fans, I too am a fan. I'm a fan just as much as a wrestler. I sit at home in Kingman, Arizona, watching the repeats of Friday Night Fusion and Saturday Night Adrenaline. One reason for doing that is, I like to reflect on what I've done as I've learned it helps you get better, which should be the drive for every rookie. Looking at what I did last week, I won the match to qualify for Bank Heist in what might be the quickest AWO match in it's history so far. Why? Well, Vain was distracted and I capitalised on it, rolling him up 1. 2. 3! The moral of the story ladies and gentlemen? Keep distracting my opponents, it helps me win.

He laughs a bit, indicating he wasn't serious.

No, no of course not, but you should always keep your eyes on your opponent. Vain didn't keep to that rule and it cost him. So Jack Thunder, my opponent this week. Keep that in mind, I want a proper match this time. A match that will test my skill. I don't know exactly how good you are, I don't ever recall hearing or seeing you on AWO yet but I'm sure you can't be too bad.

He walks over to his locker and opens it, the camera following him.

Concerning that minor losing streak I had a couple of weeks back, I want to distance myself from that as far as possible, as I'm sure every wrestler would. Therefore, I'm hoping for a bit of a new start. I'm going on a new training regime so I'll be coming at my opponents faster, harder and stronger!

He takes off his jacket and hangs it up in the locker, then closes the door.

This new start won't just have a new regime, I'll be getting a bit of help too. Let's just say some help that traces all the way back to the Kross Time Dojo in Detroit. Someone fairly new, like me. The power that fits perfectly with my speed. The party has only just begun!

The outro music begins as Xenon walk away from the camera, fading to black. An AWO signature is seen before the video ends.
Back to top Go down

Xenon Video Biography : New start
Page 1 of 1