ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Xenon Video Biography : Adrenaline Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenon Byers
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xenon Byers

Pointz : 1039
Thanks Hit : 5

Xenon Video Biography : Adrenaline Rush Empty
PostSubject: Xenon Video Biography : Adrenaline Rush   Xenon Video Biography : Adrenaline Rush EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:52 pm

The "Xenon Video Biography" intro plays before the video cuts to Xenon Byers in the AWO locker room, he is in his ring gear and Tevon Hunter is in the background, lacing up his boots.

Hello and welcome to my fourth episode of the Xenon Video Biography, I am of course Xenon Byers and over there is Tevon Hunter. Currently Friday night Fusion is on so we're getting ready for out match. I have a few things to speak about tonight though. First being the battle royal at Barbed Consequences

Xenon's expression turns to a slight look of disappointment.

I was wrong on 2 things, I'll admit. Yours truly Xenon Byers did not win the Extreme championship, and the winner wasn't any new blood. I would however like to congratulate William black in winning, I guess for some of us our inexperience got in the way. This loss, does not not stunt my confidence, but drive me more. I am proud and pleased with how well I did in the battle royal and it has motivated me to do even better.

Tevon gets up and he and Xenon start walking out the room, with the camera following them.

Tomorrow night on Adrenaline, I go one on one with a true legend of the business; Hank "The Spider" Hanson.

They walk out into the corridor, and start going down it.

I didn't know about Hank and my father, I really didn't. In a way, that drives em even more. This man worked with my father, and may well be the best person to compare how different I am from him in the ring. My father's life lessons stay with me, but my ring style is very different from his. Hey hank, Ya think you can keep up with me? It's sure gonna help both of us to be in that match, and I will prove myself more. I have much respect for you hank, as I know you have for me.

Tevon and Xenon reach the gorilla position.

I'm more determined then ever, and I promise Adrenaline's match of the night will be The Byers Bash vs The Spider. Good luck to you tomorrow Hank, we're both going to need some of it. The Next Gen is getting closer, me and Tevon will be apart of that. See you guys next week.

A tech guy signals Xenon and Tevon then their music hits. They walk out the curtain before the video fades to black, showing an AWO signature before ending.
Back to top Go down

Xenon Video Biography : Adrenaline Rush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: