ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Payne shall be brought upon 19 other men.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Payne shall be brought upon 19 other men. Empty
PostSubject: Payne shall be brought upon 19 other men.   Payne shall be brought upon 19 other men. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 pm

The song plays and the beginning startles fans. Ric Payne comes down to the ring wearing a mask. He walks straight to the ring ignoring the audience. He then reaches the stairs and pauses for a moment before climbing them. He then enters the ring. He walks to the middle of the ring and grabs a mic. He raises the mic and begins to speak.

I am Ric Payne. At Barbed Consequences my strength will be tested against 19 other men. Some are trained veterans who have been competing for nearly all their lives. Others are mysterious half possessed weirdos. Others are rich pricks who live off their father's fame. I am Ric Payne, and none of these men can hold a candle to the strength and determination I possess. I will destroy every other man in this match and I will prove to everyone that I am a force that should not be dumped in the garbage and forgotten. I will carry this company as your Extreme Champion. I will do everything in my endless power to obtain that title.

Ric Payne then slides his hand across his face. Maybe now he will answer the question all the fans want to know.

I hear the whispers among you. Why do I wear a mask you ask? I am wearing a mask because my face no longer exists. It is nothing more than a burned crisp of what it used to be. This is a sign of the things to come. A new era is coming. This Saturday you will all see the beginning. At the Extreme Battle Royal I will become the most extreme man in AWO. I will prove to everyone that I am a man that can not be beaten. You will all see the strength we have at our disposal. We will slowly take over AWO. One by one men will fall to us. One by one we will take the titles. One by one you members will join us. The beginning of the end is coming. You have been warned.

Payne drops the mic and looks out to the crowd. He then slides out of the ring and grabs a woman out of the audience. He dags her backstage without her approval and even as the woman kicks him he seemingly feels none of it. He drags her backstage and a scream is heard. What will Payne do to the woman?
Back to top Go down

Payne shall be brought upon 19 other men.
Page 1 of 1