ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The -International- Extreme Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The -International- Extreme Champion Empty
PostSubject: The -International- Extreme Champion   The -International- Extreme Champion EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Randy Reaume came out in a suit and tie with the international championship over his shoulder.

"My name is Randy Reaume..and over this past week, I came to a conclusion."

He held up his International title. The nameplate has been noticeably removed.

"This title, here...? It means nothing. Which is why it's of great importance that I win the Extreme Battle Royal at our upcoming pay-per-view event. And trust me..I promise you I will win this battle royal. What I've never told any of you is that I have a dark side...it only comes out when I am in dire need of it..and considering the fact that I vow to you all that I WILL win that title..you'll all get to see it this Friday. You'll all get to see me, ME, as your International Extreme Champion. I have my reasons to keep this international belt..something I fought so valiantly for in EHDW. But the Extreme Title? That is my meal ticket to the AWO world championship. That championship is my one goal at the present. Everything else takes a backseat. That means being cheered by all of you? That takes a backseat. Reed Zimmer? He takes a backseat. Until I have that Extreme title, I will focus all of my pent-up anger, all of my pent-up frustration, all of my SPITE...All of it, on that battle royal. And mind you...I've never made a promise I can't keep."
Back to top Go down

The -International- Extreme Champion
Page 1 of 1