ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him Empty
PostSubject: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 pm

"Crowd Cheers happy to see Martin Taylor"
You know everyone, I expected Lex to do that since he is a coward he didn't take make face to face he just waited until i turn my back then he stab me.
BUT I DON"T CARE WHAT HE DID SINCE HE ACCEPTED MY CHALLENGE!
"Crowd Cheers : MARTIN, MARTIN, MARTIN"
Now will some gentle nice GM or anyone in charge get in to make it official??
Oh wait i have something to say to Lex. You just proved that if I lost, that will be because I am not 100% after what you did to me. Thank you.
"Now he waits for anyone in charge to come in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Lex Thunder comes out but this time there is no pyro or armor. Lex enters the ring and stares at Martin Taylor. He raises the mic to begin talking.

You are a sorry excuse for a man. Think back to when I offered a handshake to you. What did you do? You smashed my face into the ground. What I did was only to get you back after you smashed my face into concrete. Also you are now making excuses about how you aren't going to be 100% and how you would have won if you were. I honestly do not get why the fans cheer you if you make excuses for everything. I can't do a powerbomb through a table yet you can smash my face onto concrete?

The crowd is now unsure whether or not they should cheer for Martin.

Now I do think we should have a GM come out and make a match official but I also will have to let you know that if you lay yours hands on me I will either break them or you will be suspended.

Lex waits for a GM to come out.
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"Martin laughs"
Excuse for everything? you think I excuse for everything? you are pathetic.
Remember why i hit you into the concrete, I made my debut then you come out to the ramp and smash me?! then you want to handshake me? how pathetic and what a phony are you!
But anyway you hit me, I hit you now we are done. Can we just be gentlemen and handshake before the GM come out? and I promise I am not going to execute the Play Of The Day on you since it probably broke you nose.
"Crowd Cheers and say : MARTIN VS LEX, MARTIN VS LEX"
"While Martin Taylor offers a handshake"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Lex thinks and then grabs Martin's hand and shakes it but after they shake Lex pulls Martin up close so that they meet eye to eye.

Just remember at Fusion we will not be gentlemen. We will destroy eachother in this very ring and we will not stop until one of us is left destroyed covered in splinters. Just know that I have a goal and destroying you is apart of that goal so I will give it my all out there. Will you though?

Lex keeps Martin up close waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Lex Thunder on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Man every minute and minute you are making my dream come true! a debut talent vs a debut talent that should be awesome.
And don't worry my goal is same as your goal because I have never felt more painful than this table.
But just to make sure since we both debut and our goals are devastating, I think but I hope not is one of our careers will end! And it's not good for you because i took it personal since you injured me a little bit so WATCH OUT I AM DANGEROUS!!!!!!!
"Crowd Cheers"
Back to top Go down
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 pm

OOC: Uhmmm the deadline for promo's for Fusion was last night at 11:59pm. You guys should take this to the character development thread. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 pm

OOc:this match is next Fusion
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am

OOC: Hmm Post This Next Time on Character Development .... and why does it say ONLY GM'S OWNERS post? it's misleading lol because Soon's not a Owner or a GM lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 am

OOC: He did the same to me in my other promo which was only supposed to be replied by GMs or the owner. Also this is for next weeks Fusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him   Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin Taylor Reply to what Lex Thunder did to him
Page 1 of 1