ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Getting some things off my chest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Getting some things off my chest!  Empty
PostSubject: Getting some things off my chest!    Getting some things off my chest!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 pm

~ The scene opens in a dark corner of the arena with a few emergency lights illuminating the area. The only things in sight is a few large crates with the AWO markings on them in the shadows there is some movement picked up by the tri-cam stationed at the entrance of this room. But then a thud is heard and someone comes close to the camera and takes it off the tripod. No one is visable but a voice is heard. ~

" There comes a time where enough is enough and the proverbial line in the sand must be drawn. You want a war you got it! Dark Angel you honestly think we're jacked up full of steroids and other muscle enhancing drugs. Think again! We are pure wrestlers, we have busted our asses to get into the shape all three of us are in. This is the reward you get when hard work, sweat and tears form your career. But tonight I'm not here to talk about HEEL for I have much more important things. Friday Night on fusion I have the opprotunity to become the number one contender for Reed Zimmer's Intercontinental Championship. Now I wasn't just thrown into this match by luck. I was chosen by the beautiufl Rose London and the champ himself, Reed Zimmer to face Anton Hinton in this contendership match. "

~ The person holding the camera finally turns it around and comes face to face with the lens. It is revealed to be the leader of the Foundation, Xavier Serikaz! ~

" Now I don't know about everyone watching this but when I got the call from Rose. She flat out told me I have the best chance out of everyone in the company to beat Anton Hinton. When she told me that a smile came across my face and I just knew this match was mine to loose. Anton Hinton, you have been calling yourself the Danish Dream for weeks now. Well wait, let's back up a second. Your a dream to those people because they don't know any better. There is no other Danish wrestlers out there so all they know is Anton Hinton! But really who in their right mind would cheer the leader of the Hate Club? You talk about being the best in the world but you haven't stepped foot in the ring with Xavier Serikaz. Since coming to this company I have been the most impactful wrestler in the history of the company. I have three wins and zero losses. I am the most must see wrestler in the entire history of the AWO. I was voted Rising Star of AWO after my match on the pay per view. My first match even though it was a dark match I was ranked number two in the entire promotion. My stats speak volumes Anton! So if and when you decide to come back and actually talk about me and try to bring me down. Look at your run here at AWO so far and carefully think about your words. You run one of the least successful groups in AWO. The Hate Club! Hell one of your members Reed Zimmer quit the club and now look at him. He is the intercontinental champion! So don't go tooting your horn saying your the best in the world until you've stepped into the ring with one of the best! You beat me then you'll be free to blow that horn as long as you want. But if I have anything to do with it come Barbed Consequences I will be the one facing Reed Zimmer for the International Championship!

~ Xavier jumps up and takes a seat on a crate behind him. ~

" Now I also wanted to get something off of my chest. Lately people have been down playing the Foundation like we are some nobodies. But lets back track to Phenomenon. Who are the ones who single handedly took out HEEL after their tag team championship win? Who are the ones who took out HEEL once again at the last edition of Fusion? The Foundation is, thats who! So theres this new guy named Haas Johnson who thinks he is the new king shit of the AWO. Buddy you don't know what kind of molten lava your stepping into. If I were you I would step back and let this war be had without your involvment. Because If I have to step in your not going to like me very well. You see the Foundation isn't here to start a fight unless theres a fight to be fought. We are here to elevate everyone in the back to make this place a whole lot better than it was before we came in. So talk trash about the Foundation all you want. Someday maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week you'll find yourself flat on your back being counted and pinned. One day soon you will find yourself wishing you would have never spoke out against the Foundation. For we can be your best ally or your worst enemy! See you boys at Fusion! "

~ The camera falls to the ground as the shot goes to black. ~
Back to top Go down

Getting some things off my chest!
Page 1 of 1