ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Something to get off my chest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Something to get off my chest!  Empty
PostSubject: Something to get off my chest!    Something to get off my chest!  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:08 am

~*~* Highlight from Fusion 14 ~*~*

TONY X CLOBBERS THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP INTO THE FACE OF XAVIER SERIKAZ AND THE REFEREE RINGS THE BELL AS BLOOD TRICKLES DOWN THE FACE OF XAVIER SERIKAZ! TONY X STANDS OVER XAVIER SERIKAZ LOOKING BRAIN SICK. TONY X WALKS OVER TO KRIS STORM BRINGING HIM TO HIS FEET AND KRIS STORM LOOKS DOWN ON THE BODY OF XAVIER SERIKAZ BEFORE LETTING OUT A WICKED SMILE...

Xavier Serikaz lays almost slumping out of the ring as the fans look on in shock. Holy Hell roll out of the ring as the EMTs make their way down to the ring to check on Xavier Serikaz. Holy Hell takes one final look before walking backstage and Xavier finally opens his eyes and tries to pull himself up. The EMTs attempt to put him on a stretcher but Xavier Serikaz refuses and rolls out of the ring. He falls to his knees but you can see the revenge in his eyes as he looks up at the replays on the titantron....

~*~* Highlight from Fusion 15 ~*~*

It was clear neither man was happy with the outcome, but the match was already in the books. Aidan Raider continued to argue with the referee over the DQ as the Referee left the ring and walked back, waving him off. As they headed up the ramp, Holy Hell appeared, charging toward the ring. Xavier Serikaz saw them coming and stood in the center of the ring, awaiting them...

But they were cut off by Cole Scorpio and Alex Kross, each of them jumping onto the ramp from opposite sides of the crowd. Cole charged Tony X, attacking him with zeal, while Alex Kross merely smiled and shrugged at Kris Storm before ducking the bigger man's incoming clothesline. Xavier left the ring to join the brawl as the screen went black.

~*~* End of Highlights ~*~*

~ The scene opens in an empty wearhouse, insects and mice crawling across the floor. Foliage growing along the walls and in the middle of the wearhouse is a lone steel chair. Suddenly a door is heard as it creacks open and footsteps are heard. As the person comes closer to the steps a tripod is set up and a camera set on to of it. As the camera flickers on you see it is none other than Michael Xavier also known as Xavier Serikaz, AWO Wrestler. He flips the chair backwards and takes a seat on it facing the camera. ~

" It's time to get a whole lot of everything off my chest. When I first debuted in the AWO I was coming out of retirement after two years. I had no intention of ever going back to the squared circle then I got the call from Damon offering me a contract in his new company. I took the bait and my career has never been the same. I went from absolute nobodies in this promotion to beating Anton Hinton, Reed Zimmer and William Black. In recent times things haven't gone so well. After my ninth win I could see the tides turning. I could see the jealousy coming through with Tony and Kris. So I finally called Kris on it and challenged him to a match. I had Kris right where I wanted him. About to give him the biggest X Breaker of his career. Then the yellow tailed ungreatful bastard known as Tony X comes up from behind me and plows me in the back of the head with the AWO tag titles. See I know jealousy when I see it but its even better when its admitted. Just a few weeks ago Tony said to my face " We got sick of you being number one and claiming the leadership all the time. " Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't having the best wrestler in the AWO as the helm of your team a good thing? I mean I know I would want that for...oh wait. I have the best on my new team. "

~ Xavier pulls his phone out of his pocket as it is ringing. He flips the phone open to reveal the name " Tyler McKnight " he tilts his head to the side and shakes his head is shame. ~

" Tyler Mcknight what gives me the ...no wait. I should have said this a long time ago Tyler. You and I are over! You are a waist of my money and my talent. No...no Tyler there's no kissing ass this time. I am cleaning my life of the waist that has been bogging me down and you are the third biggest waist pile in my life to be cleaned out of it. No more calls, no more offers. I have what I need and that is all that I need Tyler. Goodbye! "

~ Xavier puts his cell phone back in his pocket as a smile comes across his face. ~

" What I said to Tyler holds so much truth to my life right now. I have what I need and who I need in my life right now. Now with my new allies of Alex Kross and Cole Scorpio at my side I am even more unstoppable than I have ever been before. Tony, Kris you two were destined for the tag team titles from the moment you stepped in that door. But it wasn't because of HEEL being the team to beat. It was because HEEL was the only team to beat. Now that we have tag teams like The Party, The Acts of God and many other tag teams coming. It's only a matter of time before someone comes nose to nose with the two of you. Because lets face it while you maybe great in the ring as a tag team. In one on one situations you guys fall apart. Kris and his total domination is more like total humiliation on his own accord. Kris Storm can't hold a finger to Xavier Serikaz. He needed his little buddy to even take a chinc out of my armor. Everything he said was non researched saterical crap. Kris if you would have listened to me throughout the years you could have beaten me quiet easy but you didn't. You've always played to the beat of your own drums. You've always done things your way and no one could tell you any other way Kris. You've said in the past that the AWO is growing around us. But I have been growing and adapting to the AWO as the new people come in I get better. Do us all a favor Kris pack your bags and leave the AWO old man. You said it yourself there are guys better than you and well. Your looking at one of them Kris, just admit defeat and we will act like nothing happened. "

~ Xavier stands up staying in camera range. He slicks his hair back and paces the room collecting his thoughts. He picks up the camera and holds it facing him as it continues to record. ~

" So that brings us to Tony x, the other half of the tag team champions. In recent weeks you have been focused on one man. On one waist of time that you have lost focus to the real issue at hand. Taking Xavier Serikaz out. But you know Tony what strikes me nig for remember a little upstart rookie wrestler coming to me and asking for advice throught the ring. I remember Tony coming to me and asking for advice. I remember you coming to me wanting to team up with me. Because he knows in his heart of hearts weither it be twelve years ago or up to date. I am the best wrestler in the AWO. I am the most must see superstar in the AWO. I am the undefeated chosen one of the AWO and there is nothing Tony X or Kris Storm can do about it. Hate me all you want boys because your hate is what drives me. Your hate is what makes me stronger. Your hate feeds my ego and at Fusion I will use your hate against you and bring down the mighty Holy Hell from the top of the ladder. Just like good ol' Randy Reamue did to Tony. Speaking of Randy one last thing before I go. Randy, I know I said I would grant you a match at Fusion but things have changed and I am now accepting your challenge but only at Twist of Fortunes and only in my favorite kind of match. Last man standing! What do you say Randy? "

~ Xavier reaches over and pushes a button as the scene cuts out. ~
Back to top Go down

Something to get off my chest!
Page 1 of 1