ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

From now on, I do things my way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

From now on, I do things my way. Empty
PostSubject: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:58 pm

The camera fades up on Alex Jester who is standing in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand, wearing his street clothes. He stares at the fans for a while and raises the mic to his mouth and starts talking.

Alex Jester:
I am seeing that last week's excitement is carrying over to tonight, you guys ever noticed that every time somebody comes down that ramp for friday night Fusion, they just get a microphone and talk about last week? You know what? I'm gonna do the exact same thing. Cause I'm a bit upset about what happened last week. Last week was great. Starting off just like tonight, you guys were excited, some of you were happy to see me, some of you were indifferent, That's okay. Lost of energy in the arena. We were fresh of heels of Phenomenon, Mike Cole came out, there was the whole impromptu of Mike Cole as always..Lame...I defeated him and the circus sideshow "Alfred Perez" It was great...But alas, every great moment has its own pooper, every party has its own corruptor, and right after the triple threat match, this happened.

AJ Turns his sight to the titantron as a video starts playing...Its something that happened backstage after the triple threat match....It shows AJ Asking Aidan for a number 1 Contendership match...But Aidan just went away without a response.

Alex Jester:
Consider the party officially pooped on, I brought this on myself...[A small amount of fans chant alex Jester]I know, I know why they cheer, because I did bring this upon myself...You know what? I tried. I really, really tried, but last week, things became crystal clear to me that I have to start going with my gut. And my gut is telling me that I need to listen to one person and one person only, and that's me.

You see. I'll give you a case in point. I listened to all of you...And what happened? You all let me down..But see...Heres the thing...I dont trust Aidan Raider..I don't respect Him after his actions last week...I don't respect him at ALL...Thats why I need to start doing things my way, Aidan Raider needs to get taken down, His dominance is killing everyone backstage since the first night here.

But I have a proposal, I do things my way, and that's why tonight, I demand Aidan Raider to come out here, and I don't want anybody else coming down and sticking their nose in it, I'm gonna do this my way, just like I should have from the very get-go...So Aidan come out here and we will discuss it...

AJ Stares at the stage waiting for Aidan Raider to come out...

Last edited by Alex Jester on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

PostSubject: Re: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Aidan Raider's theme hits the PA, as the fans cheer. Aidan comes out onto the stage, as the pyros
go off. He walks down the ramp, giving high fives to fans. He climbs the steel stairs, and enters the
ring, and stares at Alex Jester.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
Look at you, AJ. Look at what you've become. Coming on here, each and every night, bitching
for a title shot? Is this really you, AJ? A whiny, moaning bitch? I'm tired of this. And I'm tired of you.
You want a title shot? Well, you're gonna have to earn it. The card for this week's Fusion has been
set and I'm facing Phillip Phillips... but the next Fusion, that's when all this will be settled.

You don't deserve a title shot. You haven't done enough to deserve it. Every SINGLE person in that
locker room wants a shot at the gold. What makes you so special? You're nothing. You KNOW that
you're not at my level, you know you can't beat me, but you seem to have convinced yourself
that you can. Well, on the Fusion after this Fusion.. it's you against me. If you win, then you'll
get your title shot.

But let me tell you this. If you lose, then you go to the END of the line. I can see it, AJ. I know you're feeling scared inside. You're never going to become world champion, while I'm around. People will remember me for the things I've done. I was the first ever AWO World Champion, I was on the first ever AWO card, and I'm only going to be setting more records. But you?

People will only remember you, as the guy I made famous for 15 minutes. You're nothing more then a flash in the pan. A one hit wonder, because when I beat you, you'll go back to midcard mediocrity. So, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, AJ, because it's not going to last.

TBC: Alex Jester.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:54 pm

AJ Stares at Aidan Raider and laughs a bit...Before raising the mic to his mouth to talk again.

Alex Jester:
Wow Everybody! It's Aidan Raider!!! He comes out here every Friday night! He is excitable! He tells you to make some noice.....Everybody loves it...I am so impressed at how you do that...You get all of this people to believe that you are that friendly, smilling-every-day man, when I know the truth, the truth is Aidan Raider that you're thoughtless, you are heartless and above all else, you are dishonest, I'm sure there is millions of people worldwide, including yourself, that would love to believe that this is about a title shot, but aidan this goes way beyond my willing to take that title out of your dirty hands

[The crowd response with a Loud you suck calls towards Alex Jester]

Aidan you were an awesome dude when I first met you, you gave us a very tear-including moment in Phenomenon when you won that title, I personally was cheering for you, and I was happy that you won, the Fusion after, you said you were defending your title against anyone..And you are gonna be the man of your word..But what happened? you looked at me with a scorn look..And you came out tonight saying that I don't deserve a title shot? You showed all these people..Who arent intelligent enough to see through your facade, what I have known all along: That your word is absolutly WORTHLESS!

AJ Stares at Aidan waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

PostSubject: Re: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm not the one with something to hide AJ. Look at you. My word is worthless? But, you've just proved
my point. I KNOW you can't beat me. I gave you a good offer there. Beat me, and you get a title
shot. But, here you are, instead of accepting my generous offer, you continue to talk thrash about
me in front of all these amazing fans. I'm not the one hiding under a facade, AJ. You're trying to weasel yourself into the main event. instead of earning it, like I did. I had to overcome various challenges.

I lasted against the very best to be in the main event of Phenomenon, and at Phenomenon, I won the title by beating Michael London and Dom Jerard, and at the next pay per view, Barbed Consequences, I'm going to defend my title. I don't care whether you're my opponent at the Pay-Per-View, I don't care if my opponent is Chris Shields down there by the commentary booth. Barney The Dinosaur could show up, and I'll face him. The truth is, AJ. I am a fighting champion, and anyone who DESERVES a title shot, is going to get one. And you? You don't deserve it, but my offer still stands. Beat me on Fusion, and the title shot is yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:56 am

Alex Jester:
Awwwwww......You want to talk about title shots? And Trash talk? You hypocrite? I told you this goes way beyond a simple title shot, you see...You humilated me in my first day here, you humiliated me last week, this is a recurring pattern with you.....As for your offer...Well...Hmm..Let me think....A chance for me to crush your dishonest facade with my knee....Well..........HELL YEAH I COMPLETELY AGREE......Next week, Alex Jester Versus Aidan Raider live on Friday night Fusion, right here in this very ring, thank you for being so predictable Aidan...Aidan Ya see....It will not be the Aidan Raider show next week...It will be the Alex Jester show, and this is not happening on your terms Aidan..It will happen on my terms.. So sometime during next week's Fusion, it'll be me stading in this ring calling you out, I am gonna call you out Aidan, If you think that I defeating you next week will be shocking, then I assure you I got a real eye-Opener for you next week, the real deal happens next week, And I promise you Aidan It will be a night you will never forget.

But you right at the top of the hour, This is Friday night Fusion! This is about fun! so on behalf of myself Alex Jester, to you and yours, aidan Raider, I will crush Kris Storm and tony X and I would like to wish you a good luck in your match...

AJ Extends his hand, offering a hand shake to Aidan Raider..........

(TBC: Aidan Raider)
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

PostSubject: Re: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 am

I'll tell you what, AJ. These mind games you're playing, well, they're not working. You want to do this
on your terms? Fine. We'll do it your way. We could do it anyway you want, but the outcome is going
to be the same. I will still be World Heavyweight Champion, and you will still be the arrogant loser
that thinks he's better then he really is. Thanks for wishing me luck, AJ. I wish you luck too,, because
I know you're going to need it.

Aidan Raider's theme song blares over the PA, he shakes Alex Jester's hand, before making his way
backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From now on, I do things my way.   From now on, I do things my way. Empty

Back to top Go down

From now on, I do things my way.
Page 1 of 1