ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Haters gonna hate? Ragers gonna rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haters gonna hate? Ragers gonna rage Empty
PostSubject: Haters gonna hate? Ragers gonna rage   Haters gonna hate? Ragers gonna rage EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

The camera fades up on Alex Jester who is standing in the middle of the ring, holding a mic in hand, he stares at the crowd for 5 seconds before raising the mic to his mouth to start talking.

Alex Jester:
I am Alex Jester and I will be the new world heavyweight champion. For Those of you who didn't know yet, let me explain to you exactly what will happen. Tonight I will face the wrath of a self-righteous liar named Aidan Raider. Now Aidan Raider likes to talk about turning the other cheek and about being a good person and a good man, well let me show you exactly what this good person did last night.

AJ Turns his sight to the titantron, where a video of a reality show Aidan Raider was on in Miami Florida. The video shows Aidan Raider kicking a guy out of his limo before spearing him in the street.

Alex Jester:
Go ahead, get a close-up, look at the bruises, the discoloring, the welts on that poor man's body. What kind of a man would do this to another human being? What kind of a person want to intentionally disfigure another man? I'll tell you who, Aidan Raider would! and he is a hypocrite. Thats guy is Mikey Jarvis, a huge fan of mine who got whipped like a dog by the hands of Aidan Raider, oh yeah he mauled him. That vicious spear discolored the flesh of his back, and all of you people savored every moment of it, didn't you? You loved it, right?

I used to come here every day with a confident smile on my face, as neutral and as upbeat as possible, but I can't do it anymore..Because of a challenge made by Aidan Raider to me for tonight, a Falls count anywhere match, Now for those of you, who know this match that I speak of, you know exactly why there is no smile on my face! For those of you who don't understand what this match is about, well... Hell, it's not even a match, it's a war. Two men placed in one large open space, surrounded by barricades, trons, walls, cars, tables...and whatever they can get their hands on. Anything goes, anything can happen, so tonight we will not find out who the best athlete is. We will find out if human bones can be broken on concrete. We will find out if human flesh can be ripped apart after getting bashed through pain after pain of automobile glass. We will find out, if a man's pride will fold. If help will be compromised, if CAREERS will be cut short. There's no breaking news. Aidan, I hope you're watching and listen, I don't like you! And you don't like me, hell, we got history. We go all the way back to the second ever match in AWO History, I know about that one. So I figured, if us two were gonna draw guns one more time, I will get my revenge, Because you, you lousy loud-mouthed no-good big-talking dishonest facade, you consider yourself a fighting champion, and it makes me sick, so I will be very happy to pick up the body of a fighting champion and bash it down on the concrete, hoping I break some bones just like you did to Mikey Jarvis last night, I will get my revenge and I will get a revenge for Mikey.

Aidan you laid down the law, but you didn't go pick a fight with some spoon-fed, smooth-skinned pretty boy! You are looking at a battle-hungry, war-hardened, angry son of a bitch! I will come at you with the rage of a thousand pitbulls and WILL NOT STOP until you remember the name 'ALEX JESTER'!

Alex Jester drops the mic as the camera fades into commercials.
Back to top Go down

Haters gonna hate? Ragers gonna rage
Page 1 of 1