ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Mike Cole plays baseball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Mike Cole plays baseball Empty
PostSubject: Mike Cole plays baseball   Mike Cole plays baseball EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Mike Cole is shown playing baseball in a baseball field,Mike Cole starts throwing some balls when suddenly Josh Mattews arrives to interview Mike Cole.
Josh Mattews
Ladies and gentlemens please welcome my guest at this time,the number one contender for the Intercontinental championship,Mike Cole.
Mr.Cole,can you tell us how it felt to beat Alex Jester to become the number one contender for the IC title?

Mike Cole
Well Josh it felt great,especially since Jester started talking trash about me,and in the end he ended up looking like the failure he is,in fact I beated him up so badly that he had to quit AWO,but of course he made up some dumb excuse just because he didnt want to say that I ended his career.
Josh Mattews
Well Mike you are already in a title match for the IC title at Phenomenom but before that you will face Reed Zimmer this friday at Fusion,and as you may know Zimmer had some strong words for you,what are your thoughts on this?
Mike Cole
Well I´d be lying if I said Zimmer doesnt have talent because infact he does,but the fact of the matter is that he doesnt have nearly as much talent as I do,in fact nobody does,now last week Reed defeated that good for nothing "Ashteen Cross" to earn his first victory in this company,as you may know,Zimmer was undefeated in SWE,because he never faced me,and this friday when we meet in that ring,I´m making sure that he wont be undefeated in AWO,after I destroy him and just like I did with Alex Jester,end his career!!!
Josh Mattews
Well thanks for your time Mr.Cole,I will allow you to continue playing baseball.
The Camera fades black as Mike Cole continues playing baseball,a few photos of him playing are showed.

Mike Cole plays baseball The-Miz-First-Pitch
Mike Cole plays baseball 664853_1312576429200_500_279
Mike Cole plays baseball The-miz35

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

Mike Cole plays baseball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: