ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked Empty
PostSubject: Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked   Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 am

Alex Jester is seen parking his car in the parking lot, He gets out of the car as Kevin Darby approaches him.

Kevin Darby:
Alex....

Alex Jester:
Kevin....

Kevin Darby:
I would like to ask you a couple of questions if you may.

Alex Jester:
Sure, I will be glad to.

Kevin Darby:
Last week, you lost your first match here in AWO, how do you feel about it?

Alex Jester:
Well....This is wrestling, you do a better job than your opponent in the ring, you get the win, Last week, it was Aidan Raider's debut match too, the guy is talented, he brought all hes got, he did a very good job there, he got the win, as for me, Its one loss, I will just forget about it and move one.

Kevin Darby:
You know that if you defeated Aidan Raider, you could be in the world championship match?

Alex Jester:
Yes, I know, But, I now have a chance to win the intercontinental championship, and dont you think that the intercontinental title is less important then the world heavyweight title, The intercontinental championship was one of the most prestigious titles in the WWE, it was held by the biggest superstars in wrestling history, we are talking about legends, icons, the likes of Shawn Michaels, Macho man Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect....And long list of legends. If you actually check that list you will find my name there, because I held the IC title in WWE, and I WILL Hold it in AWO

Kevin Darby:
As you said, you will have a qualifying match for the Intercontinental championship match in Phenomenon , You will go against the veteran Mike Cole.

Alex Jester:
Before I say anything about Mike Cole, I have something to show the AWO fans....*He gets out his phone from his pocket and opens a picture and turns it to the camera*
Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked 36ucshn
No comment

Mike Cole got a huge arrogance, hes a loudmouth, I cant wait to get my hands on him, Im not gonna say that the victory is mine or something he will defently say because of his big arrogance, But I will garentee that you will not get out of the arena like you got in, because you Will get your ass kicked boy *AJ winkes at the camera then leaves*

Kevin Darby:
Thanks, Alex, good luck with your match tonight.......Back to the arena now.

Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked   Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC:Lawd I love that pic,btw nice promo you are improving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked   Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Mike Cole wrote:
OOC:Lawd I love that pic,btw nice promo you are improving.
Thanks, AND YOU STOLE MY GIF....FUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked   Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike cole, you will get your ass kicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: