ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Mike Cole´s toughts on his opponents.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Mike Cole´s toughts on his opponents. Empty
PostSubject: Mike Cole´s toughts on his opponents.   Mike Cole´s toughts on his opponents. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:41 am

As soon as his theme songs hits,Mike Cole makes his way into the ring taunting some fans that are booing him and saying"I love you too" to the people that were booing him,Mike Cole finally gets into the ring,recieving a bad reaction from the crowd,but even when the crowd was against him it looked like Mike Cole was actually enjoying it.

Mike Cole
........*Mike Cole smiles*...Well first of all thank you for booing me....for hating me....for trying to punch me.....you see most of the guys in the back dislike being booed by you,the "AWO fans" but I´m......I´m different....I dont need a bunch of men trying to kiss my ass.....something that Phillip Phillips likes.....A LOT!!! Now I actually like this reaction you have when you see me......I dont care about any of you.....you are all a bunch of hypocrits and I dislike being with you....in fact I also dislike being in this crappy city!!!.

The fans start booing Mike Cole even louder,Cole just starts laughing.

But wait,wait,wait.....I´m not here to bash you,I can do that wherever I want....but right now I´m here to talk about Michael London´s "injury" now you see this is the perfect thing that proves that Michael London is a coward!!! Its really clear that the reason he faked his injury was because he was too scared to fight me....hell even scared of fighting Phillips and I must tell you thats.....PHATETHIC!!!!!I mean I understand that people are afraid of me but......Phillip Phillips?!!!Like are you fucking serious? London,I must say I´m dissapointed you see I was really looking foward of having a match with you and show the world that I have always been the better man.........but oh wait!!!You are still on the match!!!....your whole plan was a FAILURE!!!You are a FAILURE!!!!You faked the injury to get out of our match but it just made you look weak and it proved that you are nothing more than a pussy.

It looks like the crowd agree with Cole in the fact that Michael London is a coward so they start chanting for Cole.

STOP IT!!!!!!I dont want to be cheered by such horrible people like you so please.....stop

The crowd once again starts booing Mike Cole.

Now what do I have to say about Phillip Phillips?Well the man is a former World Heavyweight Champion,but not even that fact makes me take him seriously I mean,the man is a fucking joke!!!He only got lucky I should have been the one that won the World Heavyweight Championship,not him!!!!I should be the face of this company,not him!!!! I should be the man in the PPV posters,I should be on your collector cups,I should be in every main-event of this company,but do I get that???!!!! DO I???!!!!!The answer is NO!!!They never give me the things I deserve instead jokes like Phillips get all they ever wanted when people that deserve all the things he gets like me.....never gets what they want.....And this friday at "Fusion" I will prove you all wrong....each and every one of you!!!!And after I beat Phillips and London.....I will go on to become the first ever AWO Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!

Cole´s theme hits as he drops the mic,and leaves the ring,while the fans boo him.Cole gets on the stage ramp and makes the signal that he´s going to become champion.

Back to top Go down

Mike Cole´s toughts on his opponents.
Page 1 of 1