ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Requiem for Mike Cole

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Requiem for Mike Cole Empty
PostSubject: Requiem for Mike Cole   Requiem for Mike Cole EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 am

Requiem: A funeral dirge for the dead.

Images of a wrestling ring splash the screen. The audience is on their feet, chanting, but the ring is empty. The camera searches for the men who should be battling in the ring, panning around the ring, then into the crowd, and finally up to the stage, where stands a solitary man;
Requiem for Mike Cole Th_Chris_Sabin32

He smiles at the crowd, raises his left hand, and points to the base of his palm, then raises his right arm straight up, using his left at a right angle to form a cross.

Do you feel that, Mike? One more day! One more day, and the entire world, and more importantly, the AWO, will FINALLY see what I can do. I'd love to tell yo that I'm sorry for what I'm going to do to you in that ring. After all, it's not your fault. You just had the bad luck of getting booked against me in my first match. This is my one shot, and if you think I'm going to drop the ball, you've got another think coming.

How are your nerves, Mike Cole? Are you worried? Are you afraid? I hope not. I want you nice and steady. I want you poised, and full of confidence. I want you to bring all of that swagger down to my ring when you step into it. Don't worry, though Mike. I'm on my way to immortality, and when I finally stand atop that mountain as the undefeated, undisputed Heavyweight Champion of AWO... your name will be in the record books forever as well, as the first man in AWO to fall to me. It's not a disgrace, though. It's an honor.

I am... the Lethal Weapon. I am.... Living Perfection. I've spent a lifetime honing my craft and tomorrow night... TOMORROW NIGHT... YEAH! Tomorrow night, Mike Cole! I get to show all of these people what they've been waiting a lifetime to see.

Get a good night's rest, buddy. You'll need it.

Alex Kross gave his famous "Kross salute" one final time, then winked at the camera, pulled up his hood, and left the arena.
Back to top Go down

Requiem for Mike Cole
Page 1 of 1