ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

This is not the end of Mike Cole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

This is not the end of Mike Cole Empty
PostSubject: This is not the end of Mike Cole   This is not the end of Mike Cole EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Mike Cole's new theme,"Bring me to life" hits as Cole makes his way into the ring,he doesn't have a smirk on his face like he usually does instead Cole looks really pissed since not only did he lose the tag titles at Barbed Consequences but he also was betrayed by his partner Dark Angel,Cole enters the ring and grabs a mic.

Mike Cole
....What happened at Barbed Consequences was somewhat suprising.....you see I walked into the Pay-Per-View as Tag Team Champion,only to be betrayed by my partner,hmm interesting when you think about it and now after being brutally assaulted last week I have to compete in a triple threat?Really? What kind of shit is this?I'm not medically clear to compete!I shouldn't be competing this week,but the GM of this company hates me,that's the reason why I'm put on this un-fair matches,but it doesn't matter because this saturday at Adrenaline I will beat Alex Jester and that other guy that no one gives a fuck about,and I will show everyone that I deserve the AWO Championship!!!

.......Jester,Jester,Jester,why do you think you deserve another shot at the AWO Championship?You already had your chance and what happened?You lost,of course you did,you shouldn't even had a title shot to begin with,if there's someone that deserves a title match that's me,and you also said that I wasn't a mayor threat?Let me remind you that I have defeated you before and I will certainly do it again!
I have done something that alot of people will never achieve,I won a championship and not only did I do that but I was also the best Tag Team Champion in AWO history!Better than Foundation,better than Dark Angel and certainly better than Cole Scorpio.......Going back with Alex Jester,I have achieved something you will never do,you will never win a championship in your entire career!Because you are a failure,and I recomend you to take back that "I won't lose until I win the AWO Championship" comment you did earlier because not only will you lose this Saturday but you'll also never win the AWO Championship!And Aidan Raider I hope you see what I do to the former #1 contender because if he gave you battle,I will certainly destroy you!!!

Mike Cole drops the mic,and exits the ring,Cole looks really confident going into Adrenaline,the question is "Will he be able to beat Alex Jester again?"
Back to top Go down

This is not the end of Mike Cole
Page 1 of 1