ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Follow me, and you'll be free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Follow me, and you'll be free Empty
PostSubject: Follow me, and you'll be free   Follow me, and you'll be free EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:51 pm

The camera opens on Anton Hinston. On this day he had his street clothes on. The still new looking leather All Star Converse's, his Jack & Jones jeans, but his normal 'Hate' T-Shirt was replaced with a New England Patriots jersey. He was standing in his locker room. He had just got there. He had laid his wrestling clothes out on a bench ready to get taken on. He noticed the camera. He thought a second about what he would say, before spreading his lips and starts talking:

Anton Hinston
Last week, I did what I told I would do. I beat Reed Zimmer and showed the world that you need hate. Reed left the hate behind him (and filled the hole with Budweisers) and when he did that, he left his career behind him. He can kiss the GM's ass all he want, but without hate no one can do anything. What Reed did at Phenomenon was a fluke. Nothing more.

The fans boos and chant ''Danish people suck, their own freaking cock''

Anton Hinston
I proved that I truly were and is the best in the HateClub, the best in Denmark and the best in the freaking world. I heard you changed the chant, huh? You gone from dumb to rude? The Danish people is the best in the world. We are the best thing to ever happen on this planet. I am the Danish-Dream and without me Anarchy Wrestling Organization wouldn't have lived more then 10 days. I made this company, now these people should start showing me respect!

Anton points out on the crowd. The fans once again errupt in boos and rude chants. They were not going to show any type of respect towards Anton.

Anton Hinston
No? Really? Still rude chants and booing? You should show me some respect, or I'll just go be the Danish-Dream somewhere else. I will just go to another wrestling promotion. Trust me, I have gotten a whole bunch of job offers, which I have all turned down for this company. For you people! I give everything I have for you people. You concentrate your hate towards the wrong people. Don't you see that if you just follow me I can save you? I can show all of you the right way to hate. Follow me, and you'll be free.

The camera fades black
Back to top Go down

Follow me, and you'll be free
Page 1 of 1