ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

FOLLOW THAT !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

FOLLOW THAT !! Empty
PostSubject: FOLLOW THAT !!   FOLLOW THAT !! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:42 am

The Fan's boo when they see Tyler Blackburn enter the AWO arena. He has his new "I am Perfection" T-shirt and his Normal In-Ring Attire. As he makes his way down to the ring he mocks the AWO fan's then enters the ring. He then put's his lips near the mic and starts speaking.

Tyler Blackburn
FOLLOW THAT !! Dolph+Ziggler_3

Well..Well..Well AWO Universe i proved to you people that i can put money where my mouth is because not only did i beat Andrew Jackson ... But now i have the Co GM Rose London by my side. That's a big game changer for me. Not only is she my new Business partner but now i have a friend in Reed Zimmer. You see Rose Told me that she will make me the first ever AWO Hardcore Champion because i am a winner... of course i am going to have to work for that opportunity, but i have a chance to make history !!. My win over Andre Jackson was nothing ... because hes nothing but a joke? i can't take that idiot seriously, He is too immature to even be here. Andrew words of advise ... Man up and actually wrestle good because that match that we had was SHIT. we could of stole the spot light but all i did was prove a point, and that was that i am better than you!

((( He stops and looks at the booing fans in the AWO arena, He smirks then continues talking )))

So you see After i win the Battle Royal i will make a statement to the AWO Lockeroom that Tyler Blackburn is someone that is to be taken seriously around here, and a threat to the World Heavyweight Championship. But for now i am focusing on Being the First ever AWO Harcore Champion !! Now can you "Follow That?"

Tyler drops his mic and leaves the ring heading backstage
Back to top Go down

FOLLOW THAT !!
Page 1 of 1