ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Follow That?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Follow That? Empty
PostSubject: Follow That?   Follow That? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Tyler Blackburn is seen in his lockeroom preparing for his match against Andrew Jackson later tonight.

Lauren Brooks
TYLER TYLER !! Can you answer some questions?

Tyler Blackburn
Ohh great Not this skank ... what do you wan't?

Lauren Brooks
Well Tyler i will ignore that comment ... But Tyler are you worried at all that Andrew might beat you later? and do you feel the pressure since Rose London will be watching this match?

Tyler Blackburn
Lauren, I am not afraid of that FAKE Jersey poser named Andrew Jackson you see i don't see him as a threat? once i beat him i will show everyone that he's a nobody, and that he needs to get out of "MY" Company because he a no good son of a bitch. And no i am not under pressure because Rose London is going to watch this match. But if i win she will manage me and she won't be let down !! i will Strive on Pure Adrenalin because i have what it takes to be the best and to beat the best.

Lauren Brooks
Tyler ... since you are a new, Talented, Hot, Athletic superstar do you think that you have what it takes to be a legend here?

Tyler Blackburn
Lauren, what kind of stupid question is that? of course i will be the best here and be a legend here because i am the best athlete in the world right now !! people pay tickets to see my preform . does that answer your questions? anyways Lauren get out of my lockeroom and stop distracting me you two faced cunt.

The Screen fades away
Back to top Go down

Follow That?
Page 1 of 1