ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Free Win?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Free Win? Empty
PostSubject: A Free Win?   A Free Win? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm

A Free Win? Tumblr_lr9zqqjDEt1qcy33vo1_500

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with the International title, as boos drowned out his theme song.

"Ah, there's nothing like finding out you're in a match with someone like Mike Cole. I have no idea what I did to deserve this free win..heheh..but, I guess management has gotten a little bit smarter since they screwed me over countless times before.. Now, Mike Cole..i've got a lot to say about you, Mike Cole. A lot. First of all..the fact that you had, what, a seven day title reign? Impressive. Compared to my month, that's nothing. Reminds me of Phillip Phillips, you two are almost equal failures. And, erm, what about Phenomenon? That wasn't exactly your night, was it? Heh heh heh.."
Randy dropped the mic and played the footage from Phenomenon of Mike Cole losing his IC title match at Phenomenon.

"That's quite humorous to me. Now, let's see...unfortunately, I don't have the footage of my countless wins. And the fact that I am only 22. I've accomplished more than you've EVER accomplished in your life and i'm only 22! Hahahh! Oh, and there's another difference. You went from number one contender to the Intercontinental title to this? A complete joke? I've NEVER slumped in my career! I'm a young prodigy, you're nothing more than a failure! Let's see...a couple of adjectives that describe Mike Cole..incapable, boring, unmotivated, uncharismatic..I could go on and on, but I'll say one thing. I'm going to kick your ass at Fusion, just like Benjamin Paul broke Phillip Phillip's neck! And hell, I might even injure YOU while i'm at it..you'll be sitting in a hospital bed watching ME succeed! Watching me...watching me be the PRODIGY that I am! The next big thing! And you'll be witness to it all..."
Randy then started laughing maniacally, showing that he is losing more sanity every day..
Back to top Go down

A Free Win?
Page 1 of 1