ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The IC title is mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

The IC title is mine Empty
PostSubject: The IC title is mine   The IC title is mine EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:32 pm

A promo of Reed Zimmer's whole career is played on the tron.After that goes off the lights turn a shade of dark brown and Wanted Man by Rev Theory plays.

As this happens Reed takes a little while to walk out onto the ramp but when he finally does the fans erupt with boos.He takes them in as if he likes them.He holds his beer in the air,he walks down the ramp and when he gets to a fan he stops and sees he is wearing a Mike Cole T-shirt.He points to him trash talking the fan,he begins to walk down the ramp,but he stops and showers the beer all of him.Now he does walk down the ramp and hop onto the ring apron.He enters the ring and he gets a mic.

Reed Zimmer

Now this is what I want I finally have a title shot,and better yet in a NO DQ match.That means I can do what ever I want to Mike Cole.Now he thinks he is going to prove everyone wrong?The only thing he is going to prove is that he can be beat by the same person twice.And he can have his little Butt buddy Mr.Coal if he wants but if he interferes in our match.Not even god knows what I'll do to the both of you.Since it is a no DQ match I can hit you with everything including the kitchen sink.So when I do you are gonna end up just like your little fan over there showered in a Budweiser.That is if I don't crack it over your head first!If I did that I could just end it couldn't I?So I'm not,but what I am going to do is break you,and your butt buddy if I have to.Because trust me I can beat you without any help.Just take a look at last time I beat you.I did it on my own.So do NOT under estimate me.If you do you will fall back into the trap that is Black out!Now looking back at my great career,what is one thing you did not see?A championship around my waist!But that is going to change after Phenomenon.Because I will have the IC championship.You know everywhere I've been I have been overlooked but now,now I am no longer going to be overlooked.So Mike when this whole thing finally comes to a head and I am standing over you with the IC championship held high over my head.I will make sure you never get a title shot as long as I am champion,and that is going to be a very,very,very long time.

Reed Zimmer stares out at the fans,and takes a sip of what is left of the beer.

Reed Zimmer

Now let me explain to all of you what I plan to use on Mike Cole.I plan to use,Kendo sticks,Steel chairs,Lead pipes,and many others.Now while I'm out here I want to tell you that when I get my hands on I might just get rid of the most annoying wrestlers in the history of wrestling.Now how would that work out for you Mike?If I win this match it will be the age of Zimmer,it will last longer than any other title reign in wrestling history!Longer than Hulk Hogans WWF title reign.There are many I could compare to and it would last longer,and when I defeat Mike Cole again.I will have done more than he ever has in any other wrestling company.Win a championship.Then I can only go up from there,but for Mike you will go down,and you will continue to go down,and the fans will now just how awesome you are.

As Wanted Man by Rev Theory plays again Reed drops the mic.He has a cocky smile as he exits the ring and leaves ringside.

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down

The IC title is mine
Page 1 of 1