ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I´m going to win the IC title.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

I´m going to win the IC title. Empty
PostSubject: I´m going to win the IC title.   I´m going to win the IC title. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:25 pm

The camera fades back to a football stadium,Mike Cole and Mr.Coal are sitting in the crowd,the camera man goes to where Cole is,Mike notices the camera and starts to speak.
Mike Cole.
Hello everybody,you see last time I was on a baseball field and this time I´m in a football stadium,you want to know why I´m always the man that gets invited to this events?,its because I´m the most famous wrestler in the whole Universe,you see everyone talks about me,everytime I do a promo or wrestle,I´m the most trending thing on twitter,I am the one that has more haters than everybody does,everyone wants to see me lose,but they dont know that the more they hate me,the more I get better,the fans hate is something that pushes me to improve,so even tought everyone wants and expects me to lose at Phenomenon......I will suprise them all after I become the first ever Intercontinental Champion!!!!!!!
Now there´s only one man that believes that I will win the Intercontinental Championship and that man is right here,so tell me Mr.Coal what do you think that will happen in my match at Phenomenon?

Mr.Coal
Well Mike the first thing that comes trough my mind is you kicking Reed Zimmer ass,and many people think that The Hate Club will interfere in your match,well Anton and Nero better think that first because if they do,they´ll have to go trough me first,and I´m going to tell you something.....That is really hard,so I think it will be an honour managing the first ever Intercontinental Champion in AWO.
Mike Cole
Well thanks for sharing your toughts with us Mr.Coal,now I will proceed.
As my friend said,I will kick Reed Zimmer ass and even if The Hate Club interferes,Mr.Coal will kick their ass because being honest Reed Zimmer cant beat me without his little friends help,and I think is a crime that they arent banned from ringside,but either way nothing will stop me from becoming Intercontinental Champion,I will be a fighting champion,I will defend my championship at any time at any place and I will end victoriuos!!!!!And trust me when I tell you that I will be the first and only Intercontinental champion because I´m never losing the championship just for a simple fact......That I´m better than anyone in this company and in the Universe!!!!!!.

Mike Cole grabs a mic and asks the people in the stadium,"If you watch AWO give me a hell yeah!!!!!"
Crowd
HELL YEAH!!!!!
Mr.Coal goes to a fan and asks him "Who do you think that will win the Intercontinental Championship at Phenomenom?".
Fan
Well......I think Reed Zimmer will kick Mike Cole´s ass because Mike Cole is the worst wrestler in the history of mankind.
Mr.Coal looks pissed,then suddenly Mike Cole runs toward the fan and tackles him causing both of them to fall off the steps,Mike Cole quickly gets up as the fan is hurt,Mike Cole waits for him to get up and he hits the Cole Finale!!!!!Bah Gawd the fan has to be broken in half!!!!The fan is knocked out but Mike Cole isnt done as he locks in the Mikecator on the fan,the fan just screams in pain and it looks like Mike Cole just broke his legs,Cole finally stops the hold then he goes right in front of the camera.
Mike Cole
You see what just happened there??!!Thats just whats going to happen to Reed Zimmer at Phenomenon!!!!!And I dont care if you dont believe it because nothing can stop destiny!!!!.
Mike Cole and Mr.Coal leave the stadium as the camera fades dark.

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

I´m going to win the IC title.
Page 1 of 1